PDA

View Full Version : Our Denver Broncos Won the Super Bowl! :)

JCY
February 8th, 2016, 01:27 AM
I'm so happy our Broncos won Super Bowl 50 tonight. There's a lot of chatter Peyton Manning may retire. What a great accomplishment for him whether or not he retires. He's overcome so many different injuries & surgeries. He's 39 years old. Also recognition went to former Broncos owner Pat Bowlen who has Alzheimer's & had to relinquish managing the team due to his health. The ownership now is in a Bowlen family trust. I remember years ago when John Elway took the Broncos to a Super Bowl win. He now manages the team. Head Coach Gary Kubiak used to play for the Denver Broncos. They all deserve congratulations.

Grey Lady
February 8th, 2016, 01:34 AM
My husband is from the Denver area and we are just thrilled!. Peyton has gone through a lot, going out with this win has got to mean a lot to him. Tomorrow I will be ordering SB50 t shirts for all the guys. :)

Cokie
February 8th, 2016, 01:43 AM
I grew up in Colorado and we're celebrating here too! So happy for all of them. I really think Elway, Kubiak and Manning have a lot of class and it's nice to see them win together.

Monique
February 8th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Congratulations to the Broncos, although I was cheering for the Panthers. That is Greg's team which is why I cheered for them.

Bubby
February 8th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Jeff and I were pulling for the Broncos. We're thrilled they won!!!!

Grampz
February 8th, 2016, 12:16 PM
I was stationed at Lowry AFB, Denver, Colorado during the John Elway years. What an exciting town it was back then. I bet Denver is going to welcome their boys home with a huge parade. Wish I could be there.

Navy Wife
February 8th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Most of us in east Tennessee are happy also. Peyton is very special to us, and we really wanted his team to win.

laura44
February 9th, 2016, 02:52 AM
My son and his wife went to the game. They had a great time.