PDA

View Full Version : OK, who lied????

mitzs
November 19th, 2011, 05:56 AM
The Elves are looking for ya!

rebeccas-sewing
November 19th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Poor Santa, poor unfortunate kids! Looks like no gifts this year. I guess one of the elves will have to be promoted or perhaps Mrs. Claus will take the reins (pun intended.) LOL

sunnyQLDmum
November 19th, 2011, 06:55 AM
I'm pretty sure it was my DH's fault. I came home the other day to find a boat catalogue on the bench with a circle around his choice. There was a note left with the catalogue which read:

Dear Santa,
I know I haven't been that good this year but I am willing to make it up to you over the next 5 or so years. You see, I would really like a boat that I could take my family fishing on and after some deep thought and deliberation I have decided that this boat would be best. It is big enough that we can reach the islands, it has an adequate motor and plenty of safety features included, and there's even a sink for my wife. Santa, I promise I will be good, PLEASE can I have a boat.

So I am very sorry to everyone. It was my husband who killed santa.

SuziC
November 19th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Hope it's not cancelled.....i have been staying away from buying fabric for months now. THAT'S as good as i get!! LOL

mitzs
November 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Lol Sunny, that was funny. I sent that to one of my brothers on facebook, he wrote me back. " Yeah, was really hoping you wouldn't find out it was me." LOL, he cracks me up. :)

HandsOffItsMine
November 19th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I'm pretty sure it was my DH's fault. I came home the other day to find a boat catalogue on the bench with a circle around his choice. There was a note left with the catalogue which read:

Dear Santa,
I know I haven't been that good this year but I am willing to make it up to you over the next 5 or so years. You see, I would really like a boat that I could take my family fishing on and after some deep thought and deliberation I have decided that this boat would be best. It is big enough that we can reach the islands, it has an adequate motor and plenty of safety features included, and there's even a sink for my wife. Santa, I promise I will be good, PLEASE can I have a boat.

So I am very sorry to everyone. It was my husband who killed santa.

Your hubby is the winner so far!! Unless we count my hubby's request to upgrade his '72 all stock convertible Mustang for a '72 Cobra...he's soooo funny!