PDA

View Full Version : Latest Update for Lizzy 2-3-16

JCY
February 3rd, 2016, 07:28 PM
Lizzy got to go home from the hosp. a few days ago. She got a yeast infection in her central IV line & blood stream & had to remain in the hospital for several more days for treatment. Her parents have had to learn a whole lot of nursing things to help with her at-home care. They're working toward consistency with caregivers, esp. those who do the dressing changes on her IV site, etc. This gal cannot eat reg. food, but gets TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition) administered IV. She has several siblings. Anyway, as she comes to mind, please pray that she will remain infection-free & her parents will have the strength to keep on keeping on with all their responsibilities. They also home-school.

Monique
February 3rd, 2016, 09:32 PM
Prayers being said for this family as they struggle with their daily responsibilities.

sewbizzy
February 3rd, 2016, 09:59 PM
Prayers sent!!!

dwil23
February 3rd, 2016, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the update. She (and her parents) comes to mind often when praying and will continue to, I am sure.

DebbieDoodle
February 3rd, 2016, 11:25 PM
I'm glad she's home. I will keep her & her family in my prayers.

KPH
February 3rd, 2016, 11:37 PM
Still praying. Thanks for the update, and please keep updating us.

Simply Quilting
February 3rd, 2016, 11:39 PM
Thank you for the update. Continuing to pray for her, her parents and her siblings.

quiltingtrish
February 3rd, 2016, 11:46 PM
I will continue to pray for her also. I am happy to hear she is home even though the care continues.

SallyO'Sews
February 3rd, 2016, 11:54 PM
On it, my quilty friend. Please let Lizzy's family know we are praying for all of them.

songbird857
February 4th, 2016, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the update :). I hope she has a wonderful homeschool community - that can be such a blessing at a time like this. Will continue to pray...

MayinJerset
February 4th, 2016, 04:22 AM
Do you think we can send Lizzy some cards?