PDA

View Full Version : Night Owling

kimsophia
February 3rd, 2016, 03:18 AM
Hoot hoot! Whooooo's awake? No sewing for me today...I did some slush shoveling, though. It was heavy. What's up with yooooou? @,@

Simply Quilting
February 3rd, 2016, 03:26 AM
We missed the snow completely and most of the rain. I spend a little bit of time sewing this evening. And now I'm headed to bed. It has been a busy day.

Have a safe and warm night everyone :)

stationarymom
February 3rd, 2016, 03:48 AM
I heard you had quite the snow fall out there.My ds lives in Brighton and her kids were home from school today.We don't have any snow here right now instead all we have is muddy grounds.I spend the day washing and sweeping the floors after the dog and I came in the house today.You would swear the grown people in my house have no common sense,the least they can do is wipe their feet before coming in.I'm a sleepy owl tonight.Kim remember to bend your knees when shoveling so you don't wreck your back.

Cheryl P.
February 3rd, 2016, 04:20 AM
From S.E. Lower Michigan..we were 48 degrees today with rain, wind and a thunderstorm...usually we have several inches of snow by now. Kind of liking the no snow and above average temps. No sewing yet, working on getting a desk to my basement so I can use it for sewing table, I have several quilts I have planned, so far just in the planning stages. Have the fabric bought for 2 of them. Hope everyone keeps warm in the snowy areas. :)