PDA

View Full Version : new backpack pattern.....

bubba
February 3rd, 2016, 02:17 AM
I just finished testing this for the designer and she was able to release it a day earlier than expected. It literally takes you two hours, if that to sew. This one is going to Ryan for her 15th birthday in April, but I'll be making them for the other grandkids as well when their birthdays roll around. I had MM try it on and it even fit him comfortably.
I made this out of home décor fabric from Walmart, but she said it also only uses six fat quarters.

125402 125403
125404 125405

The link is in the following description......

Woo Hoo ! The 2 Hour Backpack is now available ! And ahead of schedule I might add smile emoticon
This is a great pattern ! It features s large front pocket , a drawstring closure and really only takes 2 hours ! So easy to customize .. quilt it , make your own straps , add interior pockets , mix and match your fabrics ! ( allow extra time if you choose to add extras )
This makes a great last minute gift for anyone ! You can easily make for an older child just by adjusting the strap length . Perfect for a men's backpack as well .
Have an upcoming craft fair ? Easy to make these in bulk .
Nice and roomy ! The finished size is 14" h x 12"w x 4" deep .
The pattern is at a special new release price for the next 48 hours .

http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/sewing/accessory/the-2-hour-backpack/189598?rceId=1454470964306%7Eobjermk8

***updated w/correct link***

K. McEuen
February 3rd, 2016, 02:21 AM
"Meow that's not right!

Sorry but this page doesn't seem to exist."

Craftsy gives weird messages

bubba
February 3rd, 2016, 02:51 AM
Well pooh....let me see if I can find it!

bubba
February 3rd, 2016, 02:55 AM
"Meow that's not right!

Sorry but this page doesn't seem to exist."

Craftsy gives weird messages

It's correct now....thanks!

stationarymom
February 3rd, 2016, 03:01 AM
That looks great! How long did it take to cut out any idea?

bubba
February 3rd, 2016, 03:10 AM
Cutting and sewing....two hours!!