PDA

View Full Version : Is it a bad thing......

Nena
November 18th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Hello everyone-----just wondering, is it a bad thing to suggest to your husband that he should take you to a quilt store you have never been to in the morning???? Did I mention that it is his birthday tomorrow??? Would it be better if I offered to take him to breakfast first?????!!!!:lol:

Monique
November 18th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Yes I would offer him breakfast before the quilt store!! LOL!! Let us know how it goes.

MRoy
November 18th, 2011, 11:52 PM
He'll need nourishment for all that fabric shopping....Definitely give him breakfast first! :icon_razz:

Kizzie
November 19th, 2011, 12:26 AM
LOL Nena... NOT AT ALL my hubby did the Quilters Quest 8 shops in one day on his BIRTHDAY!!!!

hehehe...

meemeecyn
November 19th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Don't forget to put a candle in his muffin! That'll make him realize what a great wife you are so you deserve to spend hours in the quilt shop. Pretend like you are looking for fabric to make him a quilt (for his birthday next year!!!!)
Cynthia

a1angiem
November 19th, 2011, 08:32 AM
i think a special outing for his birthday would be a wonderful gesture. they LOVE waiting in the car, dozing, doing puzzles, listening to the radio! Have fun!

SuziC
November 19th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Not at all! But i would feed him first! LOL

Bubby
November 19th, 2011, 09:39 AM
A full man is a happy man! Feed him first and he should be good for a few hours...:) Barb

quilter.martha
November 19th, 2011, 09:43 AM
The way to a man's money (oh wait, I think that might be heart) is through his stomach!

Nena
November 20th, 2011, 01:18 AM
well I have to thank you all for affirming that going to a quilt store on his birthday is ok. I not only went to the one I had to go check out---but I went to 3 others also!!!!!! What a great day for it---the sun was shining and the day was wide open. I did take him to breakfast first---had to fill that stomach and believe it or not---he did not complain at all. So, when we got back I said---oh honey--it is such a nice day and it is your birhtday---I think you should go to the club and hang with the guys for a bit!!!! While he was gone, I went right into my sewing room and played/fondled all of my new fabric!!!:D

Monique
November 20th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Oh Nena you are a sly one. LOL!! Men don't realize sometimes how sneaky we can be.

MRoy
November 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM
:icon_tup: Way to go Nena!