PDA

View Full Version : Snippet - love your ticker factory

quiltingtrish
January 30th, 2016, 12:46 PM
I thought about doing this but instead of listing number of yards, I think I would have to list number of projects. If I listed yards, I would have to use probably 1,000 as my number cause there is no way I could figure out how much I have.

Anyone else have a ticker factory for whatever reason?

rebeccas-sewing
January 30th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Please explain. I'm not familiar with a ticker factory. I'm assuming it's a method for keeping track of yardage??? I tried pinning a post-it with yardage amounts on my fabrics but gave up quickly since I have sooooo much fabric. I have most of my fabrics on comic book boards so I can tell fairly quickly if it looks like I might have enough yardage for a particular project.

quiltingtrish
January 30th, 2016, 03:05 PM
If you click on one of Snippet's posts, there is a ticker factory line down near the bottom of her posts where her signature line is. If you go to tickerfactory.com you could get one of your own. They give you all kinds of options.

bhaggerty
January 30th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Very cool!! I am going to use it!!!!

Hulamoon
January 30th, 2016, 03:51 PM
They are cool. I see most use them for pregnancy countdowns.

snippet
January 30th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Thanks. Ticker Factory (http://www.tickerfactory.com/) is fun; it's been around for years too. I've seen them for pregnancy counters, weight loss, and even hair growth! LOL

I wanted something visual to spur me into using my stash. I don't know how much stash I have, but I figured 100 yards was a good goal. Obviously I haven't done well so far.

Problem is, I can't get the darn thing to show up here in the forum. So I did a screen grab and made a .jpg out of it. Works for me.