January 27th, 2016, 11:06 AM
do you ever think I`ll get to use it! lol125057
Gale

Lyndaj
January 27th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Dogs, gotta love them.

Jean Sewing Machine
January 27th, 2016, 11:24 AM
My cat would always jump up into my sewing chair when I'd get up to iron or cut and would be too crabby to move. All the chairs in my sewing room are on rollers, so I'd just roll him aside and roll over a different chair to use!

Grandma G
January 27th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Very cute! You can get to use it if you take a doggie treat and place it a few feet from the chair and be ready to sit down FAST!!!

pcbatiks
January 27th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Well, at least you can tell the chair is comfy.....at least the pup thinks so. :D

Midge
January 27th, 2016, 11:55 AM
LOLs for Jean and Grandma G! Now I understand those strategies completely. If it was my sewing room I'd put a mason jar with milkbones closeby.....

grma33
January 27th, 2016, 12:19 PM
LOLs for Jean and Grandma G! Now I understand those strategies completely. If it was my sewing room I'd put a mason jar with milkbones closeby.....

no milk bones he`s to fat!
he gets 2 vet cookies a day but loves apples and carrots

Iris Girl
January 27th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Cute pic. Like Jean my sewing chairs are on wheels and when the cats take one over when I get up to press I roll the other one up to the machine.

Jean Sewing Machine
January 27th, 2016, 01:15 PM
My kitty had a built in timer, if I sewed past 9 PM, he'd come downstairs to pester me until I quit and went upstairs to snuggle with him.

Midge
January 27th, 2016, 01:55 PM
My kitty had a built in timer, if I sewed past 9 PM, he'd come downstairs to pester me until I quit and went upstairs to snuggle with him.

Love the animals with their internal clocks! My dog comes to sit beside me and places a paw on my leg to get my attention at about 7 every evening. This is treat time. He's very patient, though. The cat, not so much.

alliek
January 27th, 2016, 02:05 PM
He's making sure the chair is comfortable for you. He's watching out for you. Good Dog!

LauraP
January 27th, 2016, 02:06 PM
He's just warming your seat for you!

laura44
January 27th, 2016, 02:39 PM
I ended up putting another chair in the room with a pillow on it
for my dog. When I go upstairs to my sewing room, she follows me.

ceiliam
January 27th, 2016, 04:17 PM
I fight both dog and cat for my computer chair and had to put towel on it cause he both shed . cute pix think we relate

traildancer
January 27th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Yes, Miss Kitty waits until I get up to iron or answer the phone, or whatever. When I return, look out! And she's black and the chair is black. I have almost sat on her a time or two. And don't you know that cats don't move out of the way! She expressed her disgust loudly.