PDA

View Full Version : NIGHT OWLING AGAIN

MayinJerset
January 27th, 2016, 03:49 AM
Think my period of sleeping all night is over as I fell asleep around 9 and now I'm UP and looks as if I'll be UP for a few more hours. It looks so pretty tonight with the moon shining on the snow covered ground. Really cold tonight so it's a good time to fly inside and make myself a double sized cup of hot tea. I'll relax and scan the forum and see what everyone has been up to. See that the X-Files are back, wonder if the station is repeating the new episodes during the night?

stationarymom
January 27th, 2016, 04:05 AM
Hoot hoot May I'm happy to see you made it into your tree tonight.I talked to my Dad today and he still has a fever and is feeling better than he was at home but not ok yet.He sounds happy to be in the hosp. he tells me the people there (staff) are really nice and the food is good I think right now that's all that matters.I hope you and all the other owls had a good day today.I went out with a friend for her birthday it was a bittersweet birthday for her though,because her Mom died a month ago and her Mom would always call on the morning of their Bdays and sing Happy Birthday to her kids.My friend didn't want to celebrate because she thought it would be easier next year but I told her it will still hurt then maybe not as much though.My DS called tonight to fill me in on my dad and had me on the phone for 21/2 hrs(and people thought I could talk) she just goes on and on luckily she put my nephew on the phone for a minute so I was able to tell him to say good bye to his Mom for me and he did.

Judy, USMC
January 27th, 2016, 04:46 AM
Still sifting through paperwork here today. Warmed up a bit and should stay in the 60's until next week (at least.) I'm sure there are several cold snaps still to come ... but cold here is still above freezing.

Happy reading! There are some interesting things ... like the hacks that I had forgotten about.

And 2 1/2 hrs on the phone is a bit much and I think you handled the end in a perfect way. I wonder how many have made a potty call while on the phone? (I will admit to it once when I was on an overseas long distance call from my mom and it would have cost much more for her to call me again.)

Warm thoughts to all ... and hopes for healing to those who need it.

toggpine
January 27th, 2016, 05:32 AM
I have been reading and now can hardly keep my eyelids open.

Off to the nest for a few winks!
Hugs, C

kimsophia
January 27th, 2016, 06:18 AM
I fell asleep but am awake now...I'm disassembling the wonky half hexagons and trying to sew them right. That invisible thread is easier to remove than cotton thread...it pulls right out when cut. Yay.