PDA

View Full Version : Change of name in my account

URIBARRI-MAYOR
January 23rd, 2016, 09:40 PM
Hello, the 15th I had a problem with my computer and I could not access the forum, asked me the password and refused access because apparently did not know my password, after several days when not served me no password which I commanded the foro by email, I got access one of them, but now changed my name and instead of "Plentziana" I "Uribarri-Mayor" and althought I get into my page will not let me access groups. As I can change my name? If I go back to where I can communicate, that I sent two emails and received no answer, hoping someone in this fabulous forum can help me, I send greetings to

Sandy Navas
January 23rd, 2016, 10:05 PM
One of the most disturbing things about computers - when they decide to give us problems they give us big problems. I hope someone can help you - I would suggest that you go to the groups where you have joined and rejoin under your new user name. I wish you lots of luck.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps send an e-mail to BillNye and ask him to reset your password.

Good Luck - we need you here.

auntiemern
January 24th, 2016, 12:29 AM
I would definitely contact Bill Nye to fix the problem.

Angelia
January 24th, 2016, 01:42 AM
Plentzianna, sorry you had problems--hang in there, friend. :)

RockinLou
January 24th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Hello, the 15th I had a problem with my computer and I could not access the forum, asked me the password and refused access because apparently did not know my password, after several days when not served me no password which I commanded the foro by email, I got access one of them, but now changed my name and instead of "Plentziana" I "Uribarri-Mayor" and althought I get into my page will not let me access groups. As I can change my name? If I go back to where I can communicate, that I sent two emails and received no answer, hoping someone in this fabulous forum can help me, I send greetings to

i think you need to have a certain number of posts before you can join a group...

songbird857
January 24th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Please contact Bill Nye, Plentziana... I'm sure he can help :)

Linda mac
January 24th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Good luck, I had pretty much the same problem and instead of a link to change password they just gave me a new username and everything, no fun starting all over with everything. :(

Cheryl P.
January 25th, 2016, 02:53 AM
When I signed up late last year I put Cheryl P. as my sign in name but it got linked to another person cherylp, so if you click on my name it goes to the other one. I sent a message to Bill Nye but never got a response. The only e-mail I received was a welcome to the group. Not sure how to get it fixed, I'd be willing to change my sign in name if I need to.