PDA

View Full Version : Any Tremors Fans out there?

Vonnie
January 21st, 2016, 11:33 AM
SyFy channel is showing Tremors 5 on Saturday night. And my favorite character is in it - Burt Gummer!

Tremors 5: Bloodlines (Video 2015) - IMDb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4180514/?ref_=nv_sr_5)

When I was a kid, we only got 3 channels on TV. But, Saturday night was Chiller! A different sci-fi "B" movie. There was also Fright Night too. This was a family event. The only time I ever had a nightmare from watching movies was from a Disney movie where Blackbeard kidnapped a little boy. Never any nightmares from watching the Mummy or Frankenstein or werewolves. Go figure.

What is your favorite Sci-Fi "B" movie?

shirleyknot
January 21st, 2016, 11:35 AM
I have the whole first 4 collection. Too bad I don't have TV so I could watch. Maybe it will show up on dvd sometime.

I have a huge collection of B chillers, all the way back to Bela Lugosi flicks.

Vonnie
January 21st, 2016, 11:39 AM
I have the whole first 4 collection. Too bad I don't have TV so I could watch. Maybe it will show up on dvd sometime.

I have a huge collection of B chillers, all the way back to Bela Lugosi flicks.

Awesome! Bela Lugosi and Lon Chaney - two great ones for the oldies but goodies Sci-Fi movies - also Vincent Price.

shirleyknot
January 21st, 2016, 11:43 AM
Thats the Big Three, for sure!

jjkaiser
January 21st, 2016, 12:24 PM
The Blob. Steve McQueen.

Hulamoon
January 21st, 2016, 12:39 PM
Fahrenheit 451

shirleyknot
January 21st, 2016, 12:42 PM
I have all those.

Hulamoon
January 22nd, 2016, 02:42 AM
X Files is coming back this Sunday. I really didn't know about it before, only caught it a couple of times. So I'm going to catch up with it.

Vonnie
January 22nd, 2016, 06:25 AM
X Files is coming back this Sunday. I really didn't know about it before, only caught it a couple of times. So I'm going to catch up with it.

It's addictive! We are set to record it. Hopefully the game that's on before does not run overtime or it might mess up the recording.