PDA

View Full Version : Hootie hoot woo hoo!! @,@

kimsophia
January 8th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Yes! The Bulls win six straight games! :D Wheeeeee.....(running around in circles)

So how are the Night Owls tonight? No sewing for me tonight as my brain seems to have checked out of the room...and I even had two cups of coffee. But I did well last night with cutting hexagons. Next will be the background fabric. I need to iron it.

My buddy and I are going on a real live owl prowl tomorrow night! They are going to have a great horned owl inside the nature center and then we will go out in the woods to listen for them. I hope it isn't still raining...

What's new in your tree?

SewnByBee
January 8th, 2016, 01:36 AM
Looking for owl's,....... how cool. THEY are awesome.

I'm oooooing and gooooooing over my new fabrics to make the baby a quilt out of....123936 it's so sweet.......I am so happy I got it.

MayinJerset
January 8th, 2016, 02:39 AM
Kim, Glad the Bulls have been so successful. It's really cool getting to see a great Horned Owl and hope you and your buddy can hear some in the woods.

Bee, Those are some of the cutest baby fabrics - you're going to make a great looking quilt with them.

Didn't want to be a Night Owl tonight as I had a tiring day but I got a bad pain in my leg that has kept me up. Seems a bit better now but I'm wide awake and I'll be Hooting in my tree most of the night. Hoot back if you're out there.

stationarymom
January 8th, 2016, 02:50 AM
The Owls came out early tonight.Kim I hope you see a real owl on your prowl,they have those here in the fall but I never went.Bee I love the fabrics your going to use what are you planning?Will it be just the panel with a border or some other plan?May I'm glad to see you tonight I can't remember the last time we sat in our trees at the same time.I talked to my DS and she said her DS will not need surgery ,so they just casted him for 6 weeks.

kimsophia
January 8th, 2016, 02:54 AM
Still hootin' here...we got a letter from Dish TV and they are discontinuing their games channel...so no more playing free cell solitaire all night. I'm sure to get more quilting done. It will be below zero in a few days...

Sorry your leg is hurting, May! Did you take some Owl Advil?

toggpine
January 8th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Sorry to hear about the ouchies May!
Congratulations to Pat on her enablement for the fall retreat too!
Glad to hear the second arm break only required a cast.

I've gotten started cleaning the kitchen. The deep cleaning variety.
The Bermuda triangle corner has been purged. (I found the gift certificate Mom bought us to the Zoo from Christmas 2010, and the bag with all of my watches in it. They all need new batteries.)
Counters have been cleared and disinfected. Today I pulled down the valances and tossed them in the laundry while I washed the inside of the windows. There is more left to do, but it may have to wait until the weekend. I really want to bust out the can of paint I have for that wall, but the whole kitchen will need it, and I'm not quite ready for that level.

It's a bit foggy and chilly in our neck of the woods. I'm going to go heat up the flax footies and go to bed.
Catch you all tomorrow!

sewlucky
January 8th, 2016, 03:18 AM
Those are some super cute baby fabrics!

This owl had a migraine tonight, and is back to school. I start my internship tomorrow, but hope to make time for sewing. I had so much fun making cuddle quilts the other day. I delivered them tonight, and the mom receiving one of them loved it :)

I think I need to give up and drag myself to bed early.

Hoot hoot!

Terri

stationarymom
January 8th, 2016, 03:26 AM
When you finish your deep cleaning at your house would you like to come here and give me the kick I need to start here?I think it would be easier if some of the other 3 people I live with also thought the house needed to be cleaned.

MayinJerset
January 8th, 2016, 03:34 AM
Glad to see so many Night Owls tonight. Yes, I did take some owl Advil and they have kicked so I'm heading to bed as I can hardly keep my eyes open.123938