PDA

View Full Version : Sunset 11-14-11

RFREE
November 14th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Hi yall. Just thought I would share an amazing sunset we had tonight. Despite the tornado watch that is out til 10 tonight it was really pretty. Scary thing is 5 or 6 years ago there was a tornado came through on November 15th and really tore up jack. Three of my brothers and a sister was effected by that storm. Very scary especially in November!!!
Gonna be a long night folks. Yall have a good night.

bakermom
November 14th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Beautiful sunset!

We are under a tornado watch until11 tonight. we've had some wild lightning and heavy rain but so far that's all.

bobw103
November 14th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Absolutely beautiful pictures. Stay safe.

stitching woman
November 14th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Gorgeous! Hope the storms miss you stay safe.

BellasQuilts
November 14th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Beautiful; stay safe!!!

MRoy
November 14th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Beautiful! Stay safe Rhonda! The rain will be getting here around midnight.

Sandy Navas
November 14th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Sending prayers for the safety of EVERYONE in the path of this potential storm.

Thanks for sharing your sunset, Rhonda. Al was gone all afternoon and I thought I heard him drive up so went to greet him. When I got outside he was nowhere in site although his truck was in the driveway. I called and got no answer. Pretty soon here he came - he'd walked back down the driveway to take sunset pictures. That man and his camera!!

brook
November 15th, 2011, 03:10 AM
Wow, I've never seen a sunset like that. It's beautiful! I love looking at the breathless colors that God creates. : )

janluna
November 15th, 2011, 03:19 AM
I loved my camera! I can't get film for it anymore and no one around here will develop pictures anyway. I can't wait to get a digital camera with a SLR. I'll be out there taking all kinds of photos! I love hot air balloons. I have some of those that I took when they launched a field of them. It was great! I also have sunrise and sunset photos.
We had a bad storm come through tonight. Lots of lighting strikes, and wind. Hope everyone stays safe. Stay close to the basement or storm cellars. Hugs, love and prayers for everyone, Jan L.

Beakkmom
November 16th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Stunning sunset pics! Peace to all.