PDA

View Full Version : To All MY FORUM FRIENDS.........

SewnByBee
December 24th, 2015, 06:55 PM
.............123089.....​Bee

songbird857
December 24th, 2015, 07:11 PM
The same to you, Bekie!
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Nidan_07
December 24th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Same back to you, Bee!!

Bubby
December 24th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Thank you, Bee. Wishing the same for you and your family.

jjkaiser
December 24th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Merry Christmas to You too, and thanks again you are always so generous with your praise and helpfulness in general. I love your enthusiasm. You are a such free spirit, like a little elfin sprite!

mommamarsh
December 25th, 2015, 12:45 AM
Merry,Merry and Happy,Happy !

GuitarGramma
December 25th, 2015, 02:52 AM
Happy Christmas, Bee! I always love seeing you on the forum.

Over40momma
December 25th, 2015, 09:01 AM
Merry Christmas Bee and may the joy, peace, love and laughter of the season be yours to hold each day in your heart. :icon_hug:

SewnByBee
December 25th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Remembering an Angel today, that once walked amongst us.
What better place could you think of being than in Heaven, singing praises to our Lord Jesus. WELL, I know she is.......so I find comfort there.......Although I miss her dearly. She was the kind of person that just made you wish you were a little like her. Very honest, kind, giving, selfless, strong, compassionate, loyal, humble, and very talented. She could make something out of nothing. Her optimism was probably the greatest gift I have from her. Being able to look on the bright side of any situation. She lived this way.
Thanks for letting me share this. Today two years ago she had to go back in the hospital, Thrird time in three months. The next day would be the last time s he spoke to me , she went into a comma for two weeks before passing.

I want to tell you about her for she was one of the finest people I ever knew. I can only hope to be half of the person she was.
I beieve Angels walk amongst us, do you ?
123104 Merry Christmas

Midge
December 25th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Merry Christmas Bekie and all our forum friends. Bekie I loved your story and I too once had an angel on earth in my life. My late aunt was the finest, most loving woman and lived her Christianity to the fullest. I still miss her.

cv quilter
December 25th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Merry Christmas, Bee. As always, I love your posts and this one is really special. Yes, I do believe Angels walk among us and have one of my own. She was my best friend and my sister. I miss her always, though it's been 32 years since I lost her. You have a wonderful time with your family and know that your QATW family all love you and appreciate your beautiful spirit.

bhaggerty
December 25th, 2015, 01:37 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lovely thoughts and memories!!!

irishrn
December 25th, 2015, 01:37 PM
Merry Christmas Bee. Hugs to you and your family!

asta
December 25th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Have a very Merry Christmas Bekie! May your day be filled with family and friends.

judimccl
December 25th, 2015, 09:16 PM
Same to you Bee. :icon_wave:

SewnByBee
December 26th, 2015, 01:19 AM
This has been a lovely day, sending time with our kids, lot's of laughs today. My brother spent the day with us too.

I LOVE MAKING MEMBERS, WE DEFINITELY have some NEW ones. of

our BIG gift ......as a family..........We have tickets to go to see ....AC/DC .

The mods are super excited. ....They've always wanted to see them in concert. If there happy........
I'm happy.

I hope you have made new me merits too

I'M TYPING ON MY NEW GALAXY , I HOPE I CAN LEARN.
ITS a 10" where my Kindle was a 7". It's supost to have a better camra too. That will be nice for posting projects, and all.

Let's see if I can post a pic at all, lol.

my sister in law made ths for me on her embroidery machine.

easyquilts
December 26th, 2015, 02:48 AM
The same to you....and everyone else out there!

dwil23
December 26th, 2015, 05:27 AM
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Bee~!