PDA

View Full Version : moving on

csarina
December 23rd, 2015, 02:57 PM
The coroner has at last given permission for Nicks body to be moved, the Funeral Directors phoned me today. He will be in the chapel of rest tomorrow. We have no intention of going down again, I said my goodbye when we saw him on Friday.

The notice was in the local paper today. I have also ordered the floral tribute from the family here and have written a piece about Nick for the celebrant. I just have to get it to him and then sort out my thoughts enough to send a letter to be put into the coffin with him. I will think about that after the holiday.

I have distanced myself from GD and her actions. She is still posting really weird stuff on Facebook.

Something a bit strange happened last week. I had a set of machine embroidered lace angels which I put on the window as part of our decorations. From last Tuesday night every morning there was an angel lying on the window cill. Since we went to see him on Friday they have all firmly stayed in place.

Thank you so much to everyone who has posted or sent me messages, it has helped so much. You will never know how much I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

easyquilts
December 23rd, 2015, 03:14 PM
It is good that the coroner has released your son's body.... I'm sure that was a trial...just waiting...

Strange things do happen after a death.... Your angel story is not surprising, to me... I have a few stories of that kind myself...

As a mother, my heart aches for you.... all of us here, on the forum, feel the same way....

Prayers and hugs....

mommadeb
December 23rd, 2015, 03:28 PM
Many many hugs and prayers out to all of you. Take care.

songbird857
December 23rd, 2015, 04:00 PM
Hugs to you Csarina...

Sharyn J
December 23rd, 2015, 04:01 PM
My words cannot express my sorrow for you and your family. I know your heart is aching and broken right now. We are all here for you and extend our love and sympathy. Sending prayers and healing.

SewnByBee
December 23rd, 2015, 04:29 PM
Take care and let the healing began. HUGGS

KPH
December 23rd, 2015, 04:31 PM
Praying for peace and healing.

grandma nurse
December 23rd, 2015, 04:36 PM
Prayers for healing and peace within yourself.

Yanna
December 23rd, 2015, 04:56 PM
Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Midge
December 23rd, 2015, 05:03 PM
I know your heart is aching and will continue to do so for a long time to come. I'm glad to hear you are distancing yourself as best you can in these circumstances from your granddaughter's chaos. Your pictures and memories are much better ways to focus on your dear son. So sad for you.

GuitarGramma
December 23rd, 2015, 06:19 PM
I have been praying for you ever since I heard the sad news. I hope that your heart will be comforted. I love your angel story.

quiltingtrish
December 23rd, 2015, 06:35 PM
Your angel story has touched my heart. Sending hugs for you as you go through this.

MayinJerset
December 23rd, 2015, 07:35 PM
The angels were telling you that they are with your son. Such sorrow losing your son, my heart aches for you.

ceiliam
December 23rd, 2015, 11:34 PM
I am so sorry you are going thru this prayers and hugs for you

laura44
December 23rd, 2015, 11:42 PM
Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family.

marytfnp
December 24th, 2015, 08:49 AM
Many hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Monique
December 24th, 2015, 09:08 AM
My heart also aches for you. Do what you must for yourself. May your pain ease with time.

Shirley
December 24th, 2015, 09:23 AM
So very sorry for your loss. Prayers to you.

Sandy Navas
December 24th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Let your heart guide you as you write a letter to your beloved son. That will definitely ease your pain and help you heal. Such a sad time for you - my heart aches for you.