• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alpha O
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2013

Siamese Cats!

Well, I had an Accuquilt and an Imagine serger. Now they are perches for a Siamese cat. She likes the laser printer, Now too. Now I can see the Accuquilt, it's flat - but 4 cones of thread and the top of a serger?14492722530170.jpg
    14492661481650.jpg
  • Hulamoon
    Missouri Star
    • Jul 2012

Re: Siamese Cats!

Pretty kitties! I had one growing up and two livng here (they were mixed though) Are yours loud?
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

• MaryD
      Applique Angel
      • May 2014

They're just holding everything in place for you. Lucky you!

Comment

• ozziepuppy
        Missouri Star
        • Oct 2013

LOL!!! Yes, sometimes I can't imagine why my cats are where they are--it looks SO uncomfortable! I think they "know" when something is important to you and that factors into their decision to perch there!

sigpic
        Marci

Comment

• Iris Girl
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2013

Nothing wrong with a couple of kitty weights! They do know what is important to you and they want to be near you! I love kitty helpers!
          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
          Sigmund Freud

Comment

• songbird857
            Missouri Star
            • Jan 2014

She's beautiful - and cats sure will perch anywhere! Years ago, we had a kitty, and we didn't know where she was in the house. Then we were sitting on the couch and we heard a faint meow (she was still very little). Then we felt something move inside the couch...
            Yep, she had crawled up inside the back of the couch!! Luckily, we were able to get her out without tearing the fabric

Comment

• Alpha O
              Missouri Star
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Alpha O View Post
              Well, I had an Accuquilt and an Imagine serger. Now they are perches for a Siamese cat. She likes the laser printer, Now too. Now I can see the Accuquilt, it's flat - but 4 cones of thread and the top of a serger?[ATTACH=CONFIG]122131[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]122132[/ATTACH]
              She isn't really a talker. She will make noise when she's in a "because I can" mood and we stop her.

The avatar is a Snowshoe - Standard breed - cross between Siamese and American Shorthair. The cat breed book says that if you love Siamese cats and can't stand the yakking, then get a Snowshoe. Mine is the talker. She has an opinion about everything and she is more than willing to share. The kid nicknamed her "Gladys Kravitz"

Comment

• SewnByBee
                Missouri Star
                • Jun 2015

HOW pretty, she looks like one I had growing up. She was a good call, Vary y opinionated but a good girl.

She's definitely telling you , shes a little jealous.

....Bee
                The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Working...
                X