PDA

View Full Version : And NOW You Know........

SewnByBee
December 3rd, 2015, 12:10 PM
Theere is a name for us.....
...........FYI................
Feel better, your a professional. STASHER lol122060

jjkaiser
December 3rd, 2015, 12:31 PM
Haha that's very funny!

DebbieDoodle
December 3rd, 2015, 12:38 PM
Who knew? That is very funny!

SewnByBee
December 3rd, 2015, 12:47 PM
122062...I love fabric.......

quiltingtrish
December 3rd, 2015, 06:00 PM
We certainly are!

SewnByBee
December 3rd, 2015, 07:53 PM
FABRICOLOGIST ...........wll, does this describe you and your stash.......and fabric for future ppan? Lol this came my way and I thought, well, well there is a name for us after all, and it sounds pretty prefrontal.

Tomorrow, is the BIG craft show, can't wait to see 😱 all the goodies, I didn't get to go to the one in the fall 😕

Do, yall have the Fall and Christmas craft fair ? I always look forward to all the new inspiration.

quiltingtrish
December 3rd, 2015, 09:44 PM
I have a reason for having the fabric I have. Making a table runner tonight and have the perfect size panel to cut up for the top, the perfect color gold for the borders, and the perfect size backing - all found in my stash. The top is Christmas fabric and the back is a beautiful pink with hearts so she can flip it over for Valentines Day.
Now, if I just had the right colors of flannel in my stash for the 3 rag quilts I am going to try to make for gifts, I wouldn't have to go out and buy some. lol!

SewnByBee
December 3rd, 2015, 11:09 PM
LoL, I hear you, I've been collecting fabrics to make casserole carrier's for gifts, maybe I'll have EVERYTHING all together for gifts next Christmas. I just got up some of the fabric that I wanted. I'll make them through the year for my niece they'll live ve them. Most of the fabrics came from my stash too, but I needd a few special pieces to personalize them, 
122100. 122102.

stationarymom
December 4th, 2015, 02:20 AM
I def. fit the description.

QuiltingRN
December 4th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Love it! I am definitely a Fabricologist!

easyquilts
December 4th, 2015, 11:28 AM
Yay! Our very own definition...

Indiana Q
December 17th, 2015, 02:11 PM
Hi this is Indiana Q. My first quilt is coming along great. I was wondering if you ladies have a favorite fabric to work with for your backing fabric. I'd like something easy to work with but I do want it to be durable and pretty. I am making a queen size quilt. Thanks

LauraP
December 17th, 2015, 05:33 PM
and what's more, most of us fabricologist's have at least one PHD:lol: