PDA

View Full Version : A Big Sale at Hancock Fabrics

mitzs
November 10th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I was told that this would be cool. Which is a lot eaiser then me trying to just send some private messages. lol, Hancocks has half price sales on some of their fabrics and other stuff. I just order some thread and a new self healing cutting mat for half price! Woot woot. I love a good deal. I hope you guys can find some too. Happy thursday shopping everyone. :icon_bigsmile:

http://www.hancockfabrics.com/On-Sale_stcVVcatId544533VVviewcat.htm

bobw103
November 10th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the link, I do need a few items and what I need is on sale! I am so not going to be able to downsize to a motor home...so not!

Sandy Navas
November 10th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the link, I do need a few items and what I need is on sale! I am so not going to be able to downsize to a motor home...so not!

A quilting trailer pulled behind a motor home is not an unreasonable request!!!:icon_heh::icon_heh::icon_heh::icon_heh: :icon_heh:

Loonwatcher
November 10th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the link....can't resist....gotta look!

HandsOffItsMine
November 10th, 2011, 01:41 PM
A quilting trailer pulled behind a motor home is not an unreasonable request!!!:icon_heh::icon_heh::icon_heh::icon_heh: :icon_heh:

Great minds think alike! Now that is kind of scaring me 'cause I'm talking about my friend Sandy...love ya! Guys have those little trailers with all their dumb water or desert toys, why not a pull out long-arm with frame plus all your doo-dads in drawers/cabinets like plumbers. Hey, I should start a business...I better get designing. Running to the computer, opening up AutoCad....

Kizzie
November 10th, 2011, 02:12 PM
hahaha I can just imagine... Ruby driving down the streets..... with sound of music (like the icecream truck)

"SEWWWW a needle pulling threadddddddd"

Step right up step right up = get your machine quilting done here

ladies and gentlemen... full size king quilted for... (insert price here) BUT WAIT THERES MORE.... get it done right now and we will through in this special offer of binding for free!!!....

LOLOLOLOL!!!

By the way I succumbed to the Sale.. and bought Olfa cutting mats and some Dora and fairy fabric... ahhh LOL!

InGodzHndz
November 10th, 2011, 02:39 PM
This is NOT helping my fabric diet! I refuse to even look at the site! I need to use all the fabric I have first...(yeah right!)

Shannon
November 11th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Oh my, look at all the pretties! Wonder if they have the same prices in their stores.

phoots
November 11th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Shannon, I was wondering about prices in the store also!! There's a Hancock a short ways from Joann's!!!

Pam

bobw103
November 11th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Dear Sandy-I think I will suggest that trailer to my husband....listen for the fall-out as you will all hear it from where ever you may be :lol:

mitzs
November 11th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Lol, bobbi, good luck with that!

mitzs
November 11th, 2011, 08:36 PM
I will have my new mat and thread monday. It is sitting in Nashville right now!