PDA

View Full Version : My order is bouncing across the U.S.?

surfergirl
November 27th, 2015, 01:18 AM
Ordered some things from Joann's late 11/23, FedEx it started in Missouri, went to Belleville, MI, then thru Chicago to Berlin, WI, to Eaglesville, MO and now is in Harveyville, KS. on the tracking it says it will reach me in Hawaii on Dec 12th, WHAT! Maybe they are going to paddle it over on a canoe. Anyone have an idea if this happens often?

Quiltfreestyle
November 27th, 2015, 01:23 AM
I've had packages bounce all over random states but those were sent UPS. I've never heard of Fedex taking that long to deliver a package, even the ones I've sent to my grandkids via FedEx ground. If I was you I'd call fedex & see what's up with that...

stitchwishes
November 27th, 2015, 03:39 AM
I had fun once, a package from Amazon via UPS came up from Southern California to SF, then instead of being put on a truck and delivered it flew between Utah and Texas for the next week.

It happens, they're all brown boxes. It's a good idea to contact the company, a good one will sort it out and/or refund your shipping. It also lets them know there was a breakdown in the shipping so they can keep the shipping company on its toes (hopefully).