PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it...

Genny
November 10th, 2011, 03:37 AM
:DI purchased a pre-loved Janome 11000 today. :DIts been upgraded to the Special Edition and I'm so excited. Now the waiting game begins. I probably won't sleep:0 for a week!!! This machine has been in my dreams for the last few years and finally I am able to get it. :D

HandsOffItsMine
November 10th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Congrats! Now don't bite your nails as you wait! You still might need them for picking out threads you know!!

Hugs, Ruby

janluna
November 10th, 2011, 05:43 AM
So happy for you Genny! Have a great time sewing all those quilts! Hugs, Jan L.

rebeccas-sewing
November 10th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Congratulations!!! I've been wanting to upgrade mine to Special Edition but can't bring myself to spend the money. Let me know if you think it's worth it.

Blondie
November 10th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Congrats to you!!!

MRoy
November 10th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Congratulations! Happy sewing!

Loonwatcher
November 10th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Yay! Enjoy!

Monique
November 10th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Congratulations. Enjoy when it is received.

mitzs
November 10th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I don't know what that one is, but yeah Genny! Glad to hear your getting what you want. Don't forget to take pictures and show her off when she arrives!

Bubby
November 10th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Genny...I'm real happy for you. Janomes are wonderfully reliable machines and I don't think you will ever regret your purchase. I use one that's 18 years old and it is still perfect. Enjoy!!! Barb

meemeecyn
November 10th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Congrats, Genny! Am so anxious to hear how you like it. I have a beginner's Janome and will be changing up in the next year or two. Happy Sewing!
Cynthia

Sandy Navas
November 10th, 2011, 12:02 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am so excited for you and sincerely hope your delivery comes way before you are expecting it!!

Genny
November 10th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks everyone, I am really excited. I received an e-mail from the dealer this morning saying they tipically do their shipping on Tuesdays or Wednesdays so it probably won't be sent out till next week and then it may be the next week before I get it...It ships Fedex so maybe I'll get it sooner. I'll difinately show pics of it here because I'm like a "Kid with a new toy". :D

Genny
November 10th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Congratulations!!! I've been wanting to upgrade mine to Special Edition but can't bring myself to spend the money. Let me know if you think it's worth it.

Rebecca, I'll let you know what I can about the upgrade, but not sure I'll really know what the differences are. I know you can read quite a bit about it by going to yahoo and doing some research on it. I've been watching videos on Youtube for the last 3 weeks and Marie Osmond has some great videos on the Janome 11000SE. I would have purchased this 11000 even if it hadn't been upgraded.