PDA

View Full Version : Hootin' the Night Away @,@

kimsophia
November 25th, 2015, 04:12 AM
Hoot hoot! Had my buddy over to watch the Warriors go for a 16-0 start. The game was so lopsided against the Lakers that it was kinda boring. But, they did set a new record, so that was cool.

After that we went on a midnight Walmart run. I found a little fresh turkey breast for five bucks, so we can have turkey after all. DH couldn't find any fresh turkey at the grocery stores he goes to but he never goes to Walmart. Guess I'll freeze the chicken he bought as a replacement...

Got my buddy his Christmas present early as I couldn't stand seeing him in holey workpants. I bought him a new pair of canvas pants. I even took the old ones so he couldn't wear them again. lol I was afraid he'd get written up at work for not meeting the dress code. :P I have patched them over and over but there's only so much you can do when they're rotting away. Did you know that some thirty year old males think buying video games is more important than buying food and clothing? :icon_rolleyes:

It's a beautiful night with no wind and a big full moon. The clouds we all lit up with that moon behind them. :)

How are yoooou? @,@

MayinJerset
November 25th, 2015, 06:37 AM
Hoot, Hoot, I'm here. Afternoon PT session was a hard workout so I fell asleep shortly after dinner and now I'm fully awake at 4am. No other Night Owls seem to be Hooting out here tonight, don't blame them as it's COLD. I'm toasty warm because I have a nice snuggly quilt lining my nest. Could use some hot chocolate but I'll wait awhile as I'm enjoying the beautiful full moon shining in the night sky, such a peaceful sight.

EmmaB
November 25th, 2015, 06:42 AM
Im still awake May! Guess Im turning into a night owl.

Carol336
November 25th, 2015, 06:52 AM
Been awake off and on since about 1"30, finally decided to crawl out of the bed at 4:30...I hate nights like that.

kimsophia
November 25th, 2015, 07:12 AM
I guess I am practicing my needle applique tonight as I'm sewing patches on these dumb pants that should be thrown out. Yet I am having some fun patching them. I guess it's a challenge! I am machine sewing the bigger patches on. So silly. I have an identical old pair that I am cannibalizing to fix this pair. :P

sewluvit
November 25th, 2015, 07:15 AM
I have been up for over an hour already. We went to bed too early. Waiting for hubby to get up to have breakfast, I am hungry.

CraftyJnet
November 25th, 2015, 07:48 AM
I'm up is anybody still awake? It's 2:47am here.

kimsophia
November 25th, 2015, 08:39 AM
I'm up. My DH and I are watching "The Man in the High Castle".