PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Fun

pcbatiks
November 24th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Turkey Day is getting close. Just thought I would share this wonderfully uptight Thanksgiving Letter with everyone. :D I saw this a couple of years ago and it still makes me laugh......and shake my head.

Hope your Thanksgiving is much more fun and relaxing than this. Enjoy.

The Thanksgiving Letter - AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com (http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2009/11/26/awkward-family-story-the-thanksgiving-letter/)

Bubby
November 24th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Hysterical!

Claire Hallman
November 24th, 2015, 01:02 PM
I understand from where she comes having hosted some family dinners in the past. So very glad to give that up.:icon_rolleyes:

songbird857
November 24th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Oh no..... LOL

jjkaiser
November 24th, 2015, 01:27 PM
I'm sure glad I'm not in her family! What a control freak.

LizTheScot
November 24th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Too funny (and true...) - thanks for the giggles!

SuzyQue
November 24th, 2015, 02:21 PM
I would just appreciate a little help! Wow! Is she a Thanksgivingzilla or what?

rebeccas-sewing
November 24th, 2015, 02:27 PM
Now that is the ultimate when it comes to control.

nayzie
November 24th, 2015, 02:51 PM
wow.........hope she doesn't come to our house.

KarenC
November 24th, 2015, 03:25 PM
This brought great laughter. Thanks for making my day. This will be my first holiday meal where I am having my daughter's future in-laws over. at the request of my daughter. Well, I know that grandma, aunt and cousin or coming. don't know about mom, brother, and mom's new boyfriend yet. That's right, it's only 2 days away. So, my ex is bringing wine, aunt is bringing desert, daughter mini cupcakes from the bakery where she works, and I get to do the rest. Yippee for me! We'll see how it goes. I may learn to take lessons from Marney. Biggest chore is now complete. I had to move all of my quilting stuff off of the dining room table and de clutter. Hopefully, I can keep it that way for 2 days. No sewing until Friday.

judimccl
November 24th, 2015, 07:11 PM
First time I saw that letter - still laughing! Thanks so much for sharing. :icon_wave: