PDA

View Full Version : Deep Night Owl

kimsophia
November 21st, 2015, 03:10 AM
Well, the snow is deep, anyway! Looks like 8 inches out there and still snowing. Hoot brrrr hoot.

Bulls lose by 12, but it was close until the very last minute and we were playing the #1 Golden State Warriors in their home court. The satellite dish failed in the second quarter so I couldn't watch it but I did find the gamecast online, so I could follow that. It's like the pong version of the game. ;-)

Since I didn't need to keep my eyeballs on the tv screen, I kept pushing that tapestry needle thru the Aida fabric. I thought this bookmark was going to be a fast project. When I get to the verse, that should go more quickly.

Got my Jo-Ann's circular in the mail and didn't see anything I needed so I won't be down there on Black Friday. That place was a nuthouse last time I was there with a long line backed up waiting for the cutting tables. But it was fun and exciting!

How are yooooo tonight?

stationarymom
November 21st, 2015, 03:49 AM
Hoot I'm tucked in my nest already.It rained here today but was all over by 10:00 am.it was about 60 degrees the puppy wanted to stay out and play ball most of the day.I went to a friends house tonight for coffee she said she needed to vent to someone because her mom is in a nh and they are not giving her the physical therapy she was sent there for.Whenever her Mom says ouch they stop trying and say they can't force her.I hope your snow goes away soon.

MomGram
November 21st, 2015, 04:11 AM
Just climbed into bed. It was clear and sunny here today. No sewing today spent the day finishing up some shopping.

kimsophia
November 21st, 2015, 05:26 AM
Hmm, well, the satellite dish isn't working but Netflix is...how is that? Do they have a better satellite? "Is it snowing in space?" (from "Groundhog Day"). I'm watching "The Five People You Meet in Heaven". It's interesting so far. It's made in two parts and I have finished the first. This in not the kind of thing DH likes to watch, so I'm doing it now.

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving next week. Guess I should double-check that we have all the ingredients for green bean casserole...

MayinJerset
November 21st, 2015, 06:15 AM
No Snow here in Jersey. No that I want any, our current pleasant Fall weather is fine with me.

Yes, Thanksgiving is next week. I made my shopping list last week but haven't hit the supermarket and farm market yet. It will be just DH & I this year so I'm making just basic turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams and green veggie. Oh, and plenty of gravy too as DH loves to pour it over all the food on his plate.