PDA

View Full Version : Snowy Owl Hoots

kimsophia
November 20th, 2015, 03:19 AM
Hoot hoot to yooou! @,@ I'm a snowy owl tonight because we are in a winter storm warning for tomorrow (4-10 inches of snow coming, depending on what channel's weather reporter you listen to). But I have enough materials to craft through the whole winter, I do believe...

Today I decided to make something small, so I thought I'd do counted cross stitch on an Aida bookmark. Whew, the small project is taking hours and isn't even a quarter of the way done. This is sort of like what I'm doing: Lace Edged Aida Bookmark | Jo-Ann (http://www.joann.com/lace-edged-aida-bookmark/prd30555.html#q=bookmark&start=4)

I hope you are warm and dry in your tree tonight! Hoot hoot!

stationarymom
November 20th, 2015, 03:38 AM
Hoot it's wet and getting warmer in my nest tonight.I'm sorry your nest will be buried tomorrow.Where are you that you are getting snow?We're supposed to be up around 60 tomorrow and wet for the night.

kimsophia
November 20th, 2015, 03:46 AM
I'm in south eastern Iowa.

Granny Judy
November 20th, 2015, 04:15 AM
I'm here in cold Central Illinois and we are suppose to get between 4 to 6 inches Of SNOW on Saturday.. I am not looking forward to that, but it is Winter time and need to have a freeze to kill off some of these "germs" that keep hanging about.

I am almost to the end of getting the gifting projects done. Lots of table runners piling up in the box and only 3 left for sandwiching and quilting. Then I can start on my Christmas ornaments for this year. Last year I did fabric birds, I'm thinking some thing a lot faster for this year. Time is getting short!!

This little nest of mine is starting to look a mess, Got cards to make and plastic strips to crochet into mats... supplies are out and scattered every where.. But I'm keeping warm and dry.. while sharing the "nest"..

toggpine
November 20th, 2015, 05:51 AM
I'm supposed to be working on the Hands On Art presentation for tomorrow (later this morning now). I sat down in the recliner to see if I could find the videos we are supposed to show to give a bit of art history. The kitty decided I hadn't been snuggled on enough today so she came to sit on my lap. She put her paw on the iPad and logged in here! Smart kitty!

I really need to get on that other project, so I'll just wish you all sweet dreams or straight stitches!
Hugs, Cathy