PDA

View Full Version : Oh my... It's Nov 18!

kensington
November 18th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Just a bit more than a month till Christmas...

I guess it's time to start getting ready!

Juliet Taylor
November 18th, 2015, 03:29 PM
You're right! I should remove My pumpkins before taking out The christmas tree :-D

Grandma G
November 18th, 2015, 03:44 PM
Too funny!! Are you trying to tell us it is time to get our "butt" in gear???

GuitarGramma
November 18th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Ohhhhhhhh Nooooooooo!

kimsophia
November 18th, 2015, 04:51 PM
He's gonna collapse that tree like an umbrella and stuff it up the chimbly!!! :O

JCY
November 18th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Today has special meaning for me b/c it was my dad's as well as my SIL's BD. They've both gone on to Heaven. SIL last year & my dad back in 1985. Yes, Christmas is just around the corner!

Valcross
November 18th, 2015, 07:48 PM
I want to decorate for Christmas so bad!! But my family is coming to my house for Thanksgiving this year and I feel obligated to still have the house look like Thanksgiving...

SuzyQue
November 18th, 2015, 08:09 PM
NOPE.....not until after Thanksgiving! BUT......I do have a ton of Christmas sewing and quilting to finish! and the panic will begin soon!

Bubby
November 18th, 2015, 08:20 PM
I bought some new Christmas dishes today and can't wait to use them. Kensington, you always do such a beautiful job decorating your house. We kept it simple last year and will do the same this year.

Lori63
November 18th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Now that I have grandkids, I feel like I should decorate more. But, with all the sewing I have to do, I doubt decorating will get done!

kensington
November 18th, 2015, 08:49 PM
I've been decorating for two days... here and there. LOL. I'm done with quilts for the year... now it's just down time sewing. Start a thing or two... finish a thing or two. Nothing for Christmas.

I have three trees up and one of my mantles done. Starting to get my display stuff out. I try to get it all done except our Big tree in the living room we go get Thanksgiving weekend at the tree farm. After that... I feel the pressure. Three parties/dinners, wrapped and shipped packages to kids out of town (3 this year) and their families by Dec. 10. Cookies made, fudge and divinity too. Shopping for our 12 kids, and 8 grandkids...

I already feel late!!

Juliet Taylor
November 19th, 2015, 05:21 AM
I've been decorating for two days... here and there. LOL. I'm done with quilts for the year... now it's just down time sewing. Start a thing or two... finish a thing or two. Nothing for Christmas.

I have three trees up and one of my mantles done. Starting to get my display stuff out. I try to get it all done except our Big tree in the living room we go get Thanksgiving weekend at the tree farm. After that... I feel the pressure. Three parties/dinners, wrapped and shipped packages to kids out of town (3 this year) and their families by Dec. 10. Cookies made, fudge and divinity too. Shopping for our 12 kids, and 8 grandkids...

I already feel late!!

Wow you are busy indeed!!
Since I have so many friends abroad and shipping takes time I have also the deadline on Dec 10 :D

songbird857
November 19th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Please, please tell me that that tree is actually in your house!!! Brilliant!