PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

Ginny B
November 14th, 2015, 12:29 PM
It's still a bit windy here this morning. Got a late start. I wasn't able to fall asleep when I went to bed last night. Between the Paris events and thoughts of my cousin, my brain just wouldn't shut down. No news this morning about Lou. Then as I am sipping my first cup of tea a little while ago, dh starts talking about all the things we need to do and just how close Thanksgiving is and now I'm hyperventilating!

Time for some deep, calming breaths and just one step at a time.

Have a good day everyone

songbird857
November 14th, 2015, 01:39 PM
good morning :)
Ginny - one breath at a time ;)

Windy here too, and chilly - feeling a bit more like fall.
Some sewing, some cleaning, maybe a hop over to the library as well for today :)
Have a great day all!

rebeccas-sewing
November 14th, 2015, 01:40 PM
Life is crazy here right now, Ginny. I can definitely relate. The holidays are approaching way too quickly.

grandma nurse
November 14th, 2015, 01:42 PM
It is another cool day here. We are having problems with our furnace and hoping that our repairman will show up today as he was a no show yesterday. It seems to me that the hardest part of my day is getting up and get going. So little energy the first part of my morning. I hope to plan out a Christmas quilt today to use the red work Santa's that I embroidery out on my machine. Then putting them with some type of a star pattern block in some Christmas fabric. I'm hoping that I have enough stash that I don't need to make a trip to my quilt shop.

SewnByBee
November 14th, 2015, 02:14 PM
l hear you , life is craszzzyy found us too, one more yard meowing on three proposals my sweet man takes care of MIL plus my Mom's place as well as ours. He never gets done playing catch-up. We have to hang some lights too before it gets to cold.

Chin up Ginny, so sorry, things are so tough.

We have to take things in stride, one step at at a time, putting one foot in front of the other. Moving forward, is about as good as we can do sometimes.

Be Blessed , everyone, keeping you all in my prayers, remember us in yours.

Bubby
November 14th, 2015, 08:37 PM
Hi Everyone....Jeff is really down with his hip (the one that is about to break that needs replacement). We may have to go to the ER with this one.

Yes, the holidays are looming. Whatever I get done is all I can do....I don't stress over things like this. Ginny, my prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs Everyone....

Wishing everyone a b

MRoy
November 14th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Ginny, just take it one day at a time and try to not let the pressure of the holidays get to you along with everything else. If push comes to shove, Denny's is open for Thanksgiving dinner. ((((HUGS))))

Barb, I hope Jeff's pain eases and his hip holds up until he can get the surgery.