PDA

View Full Version : First Day of Deer Season Here

auntiemern
November 14th, 2015, 08:19 AM
I don't hunt, but am up bright and early. Rough day yesterday so spent a lot of time sleeping....that is the ONLY reason for me to be up this early. (unless heading to DD's which I will be shortly)
No point in going into all the details...but prayers for my DD to get her head out of her bottom would help.
Have a blessed day all. Later I will be going to the cousins dinner. It is a new tradition that was started about 6 months ago after the last of the aunts or unlce's passed. It is great to get together. Later all...heading out the door.

quiltingtrish
November 14th, 2015, 08:23 AM
Marilyn - I will pray for your daughters bottom if you will pray for mine. I won't go into details either.
HUGS

Monique
November 14th, 2015, 08:42 AM
Prayers to both of you.

Bubby
November 14th, 2015, 09:03 AM
This seems to be a time when our daughters are having a hard time. Please add my daughter to the prayer list. I will be praying for all of them.

quiltingtrish
November 14th, 2015, 09:10 AM
I will add your daughter, Barb.
HUGS

MayinJerset
November 14th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Don't have any DDs but I'll add a prayer for all of your DDs to Grow Up!

Marilyn Cousins dinner it a great idea so enjoy yourself. Every month or two I get together for lunch with 3 of my cousins and every once in awhile we hold a Cousins Get Together. Most of our cousins were our first childhood friends and it's great to reconnect with them. =

MayinJerset
November 14th, 2015, 09:25 AM
Don't have any DDs but I'll add a prayer for all of your DDs to Grow Up!

Marilyn Your Cousins dinner it a great idea so enjoy yourself. Every month or two I get together for lunch with 3 of my cousins and every once in awhile we hold a Cousins Get Together. Most of our cousins were our first childhood friends and it's great to reconnect with them. =

GrammaBabs
November 14th, 2015, 10:50 AM
I am keeping us all in our prayers... Children can be our pleasure and our pain, as my Dad once told me...
Marilyn.. please take care.. i know from experience what stress can do to the body, especially when there are underlying issues... it's a real trigger...
I guess we Mom's ride the roller coaster as a side line.... I am thankful and blessed to have my DS in a good place right now,, and my DD is the rock of everyone's world! She and her DH are always there for us...
May you hit it on the head.. our cousins WERE our first best friends... lost my "idol" just last month.
With what's happening in the world right now,, We all need to grab the loves of our lives and hold on.... Prayers and Hugs for all in need... GB

snippet
November 14th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Adding all your DD's to my prayer list. Add my nephew to that list please.

Deer season is big down here too, but it started last week. Dove is REALLY big down here and that weekend it opened it's really quiet in the stores.

I really like your cousin's dinner idea. I'm going to do that, I miss my cousins.