PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed

Ginny B
November 13th, 2015, 11:43 PM
Things have gone downhill very quickly for my cousin Pat's husband. They went to the oncologist today and he called an ambulance and now Lou is back in the hospital and they don't give him much time. I would like to ask prayers for my cousin as she deals with this and also their three children and eight grandchildren. From what I have heard, my cousin is in a bit of a state of denial.

This couple was there for my sister, brother and myself when we lost my mom, dad and grandmother. I am so very sad tonight.

judimccl
November 13th, 2015, 11:58 PM
Prayers said for all, and asked God to wrap his arms around the family and give them comfort during this time.

pcbatiks
November 14th, 2015, 12:05 AM
Prayers for your cousin family being said. Hugs to you.

SewnByBee
November 14th, 2015, 12:11 AM
Oh sweet Ginny, I'm so sorry for this is so sad. Have been in this tough place myself, a helpless feeling you are left with, but to I must confess knowing that there is worse things than daath, not to be a bummer, but suffering is a hard thing to watch. Lets pray for the Lords will be done and for comfort as she ,wraps her head and heart around this situation. I heard it said, My mom taught me everything, but how to live without her, so true. How do you get there, to realize, letting go is your only option, usually is not good, I pray for you all, Gods grace is good, be blessed.

quiltingtrish
November 14th, 2015, 12:43 AM
So sorry to hear your news. I have my prayers coming.

EsGrandma
November 14th, 2015, 02:31 AM
Prayers coming for you and your family

stationarymom
November 14th, 2015, 02:49 AM
Ginny I am so sorry to hear this,I will pray for the whole family especially your cousin.

MayinJerset
November 14th, 2015, 07:53 AM
Ginny, Prayers for your cousin and her DH, and for you and your family while you help them through this most difficult time.

Monique
November 14th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Most definitely a terrible situation to be in. I watched my mother die. Prayers for the whole family.

Bubby
November 14th, 2015, 09:00 AM
I will pray. So sorry to hear this, Ginny. (((HUGS)))

Cathy F
November 14th, 2015, 09:03 AM
Ginny, I'm so sorry to hear this. Definetly will keep you all in prayer.

ozziepuppy
November 14th, 2015, 09:04 AM
I can't say things as well as some others here; nonetheless I am thinking of your cousin & family and including them in my prayers also--{{hugs}}

easyquilts
November 14th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Praying for this family..... May they feel God's presence, as they try to deal with this terrible situation...

asta
November 14th, 2015, 10:55 AM
So very sorry for all. Prayers for the family.

songbird857
November 14th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Ginny - praying for your cousin and family... and you :)