PDA

View Full Version : Daisy (and Sawyer)

HandsomeRyan
November 8th, 2015, 03:51 AM

Here are a few pictures of Daisy and when she got to meet her big brother. He is very fascinated by her and he likes to point at her and say "Baby!". The other boy in the pictures is the boy my in-laws adopted. Sawyer and Uncle John are buddies and they have spent the last week together.

Things are going well but Tabatha and I are crazy tired. It is almost 1 AM and I've already been up with her twice and him once. I guess I can sleep when they move out of the house. :)

dwil23
November 8th, 2015, 03:59 AM
Welcome to parenthood! They are adorable - all three of them. Sawyer will be a great big brother.

Kgrammiecaz
November 8th, 2015, 04:14 AM
Love at first site. He will be a wonderful protective brother. Hate to tell you this, but you still dont sleep after they are out of the house. Sometimes ai think I worry more. Lol. Thank you for sharing this event with us.

Andrea F
November 8th, 2015, 05:06 AM
Congratulations! They are both adorable and look so cute together. And sweet uncle John looks very interested, too. I guess Daisy will be well protected when she grows up with all those boys in her life. By the way, I can't believe how much Sawyer has grown already!

Wwena
November 8th, 2015, 06:13 AM
That is so sweet!!! Huge congrats to your whole family. :)

Trish04
November 8th, 2015, 07:10 AM
So precious congrats!

CraftyJnet
November 8th, 2015, 08:34 AM
Wonderful photos of your family. She is beautiful and Sawyer is a real cutie!

Monique
November 8th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Those are beautiful pictures.

Suzette
November 8th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Beautiful! I love the one where he is kissing her head! Congrats again to you and Tabatha! What a beautiful family you have.

MayinJerset
November 8th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Great photos of your growing family - they speak of love for each other.

MRoy
November 8th, 2015, 09:58 AM
Congrats! Sawyer will be a great big brother for Daisy. Forget about sleep for awhile and enjoy the ride!

Sandy Navas
November 8th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Thanks for sharing. Daisy sure looks like Tabatha!! The two of you have a fantastic way of making kids!!

bhaggerty
November 8th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Congrats !! Awesome!!!!

aliaslaceygreen
November 8th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Just too precious!!!!

ilive2craft2
November 8th, 2015, 12:00 PM
So, so precious! Keep taking the pics - helps to keep the memories when you are so sleep deprived. Try to cat nap if you can - I know it is hard when you are working, but some outside stuff just has to go while the kids are in this stage - things like housekeeping and yard work - those will always be there. Just lower your standards a bit so that you can grab a catnap or at least a snuggle with a book.

Love the pic of Sawyer kissing Daisy - the love and pride on Uncle John's face is just glowing.

Carolyn
November 8th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Beautiful family. Concerning sleep, well catch it when you can. Everything works out in time.

Mom23
November 8th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful family. Good luck to you and Tabatha as you tread your way through the next few months. You think this will be the hardest time of your life but savor and enjoy every second of it. They grow into teenagers and you will lose sleep for different reasons. It's then that you will realize those first few months of life were easy!

I love the picture of Sawyer looking down on Daisy. Those eyes of his are going to be chick magnets. Watch out mom and dad!

JaniceR
November 8th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Thank you for posting these. Daisy is so adorable and Sawyer is getting cuter everyday! What a beautiful family you have!! The pictures are so sweet. Sawyer and John obviously adore Daisy! And it is so heartwarming that your in-laws adopted John (he is a cutie too). What a special family you have!!

judimccl
November 8th, 2015, 12:57 PM
The pictures are just adorable! Understand about being crazy tired - right now I have my granddaughter with her 2 children (ages 2-1/2 and 6 weeks) visiting with me for three weeks again. They were here in October for 3 weeks, then went to visit other relatives for 2 weeks, and are now back for 3 more weeks! Definitely shakes the household up, lol, as I am used to living alone. But I will try to enjoy every moment of their visit as then they will be returning to NC and it will be awhile before I see them again. Yup, you're right, you can sleep when they move out of the house, MAYBE, lol. :icon_wave:

Cool Breeze Quilter
November 8th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Aaawww, how sweet. You have a beautiful family. Congratulations to all of you.

QuiltingRN
November 8th, 2015, 02:12 PM
Congratulations! Daisy is beautiful! Sawyer has grown so much, what a wonderful big brother he will be!

Grandma G
November 8th, 2015, 02:44 PM
What beautiful pictures. It won't be easy on you or Tabatha at first but eventually you will fall into a schedule to get you through those first couple of years. My granddaughters are 22 months apart and boy they are a handful but they are so close and play very well together. If you ask their mom she will tell you it wasn't easy but she is glad how everything has turned out.

Yanna
November 8th, 2015, 02:58 PM
All three are beautiful.

alliek
November 8th, 2015, 03:40 PM
How beautiful! Congratulations, many blessings. Just an aside Ryan, You won't be getting any sleep when they are teens and out of the house either. AND when they are grown and not living with you anymore, if they are going through any kind of crisis, you may not get much then either. Just to let you know.... I think when they are about eleven,twelve,thirteen. That's when the "sleepy" thing kicks in and they LOVE to sleep in. Maybe then, if you can adjust your hours. Or you may exhaust yourself trying to wake them up!!. Just sayin.... ANYWAY Love them up, they are a gift.

auntiemern
November 8th, 2015, 04:57 PM
To precious for words. Sawyer will be a great big brother....they will both be sleeping all night before they move out, hopefully. In the mean time, rest when they do.

stationarymom
November 9th, 2015, 03:36 AM
Oh she's beautiful! Sawyer looks happy with her.He is growing up so fast.