PDA

View Full Version : Missing my sewing machine :(

sewlucky
November 7th, 2015, 11:48 PM
Hi All! I've not had much time the last few weeks to spend here in the forum. I have been missing everyone, and missing my sewing machine a lot! School is busy but I'm loving it! I aced my mid-terms, and have so far been doing really well on my assignments too. My creative downtime has been sitting in a chair knitting, it just uses less brain power than sewing and quilting. I do have at least one wall quilt in mind to make for a Christmas gift for my daughter. I also have the kit for a wall hanging that is being offered as a class this coming Friday...I just may take it in and enjoy myself! I am staying ahead of the due dates on my assignments, so I really have earned a day to play with my sewing machine, right?

Terri

Claire OneStitchAtATime
November 7th, 2015, 11:59 PM
Absolutely right! Good to see you, Terri.

stationarymom
November 8th, 2015, 02:38 AM
Good to hear from you.Congratulations on your mid terms! I give you all the credit in the world for going to school I would be afraid to go back today.

Andrea F
November 8th, 2015, 05:14 AM
Absolutely right, Terri! You earned that reward. Congratulations on your midterms.

Monique
November 8th, 2015, 09:21 AM
Congratulations.

MayinJerset
November 8th, 2015, 09:43 AM
Keep up the great work at school - you have earned some quilty time with your sewing machine or at least some fabric petting time.

judimccl
November 8th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Yes, you definitely have earned a day to play with your sewing machine, and get some Christmas gifts done at the same time. :icon_wave:

sewlucky
November 8th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Thanks everyone :) I think I will go ahead and sign up for the class. I have two group projects looming, but doesn't look like either of the groups will be able to meet on Friday anyway, so I will stop holding the day open for them! Group projects are NOT fun, sigh. ;)

Terri

auntiemern
November 8th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Thanks for dropping in to say hi. So excited for your grades. You deserve a treat so go for it.

Grandma Nan
November 8th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Good job Terri. Glad school is going well. We are glad you stopped in for a visit.