PDA

View Full Version : A BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY HERE IN JERSEY

MayinJerset
November 7th, 2015, 10:42 AM
From my window I'm seeing such a beautiful array of Fall colors, so many shades of yellow, brown, and orange with a few blazes of crimson red. Enjoying the leaves for now for soon they'll all be on the ground and will need raking up. Have a Good Day

Bubby
November 7th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Hi May. It's a very crisp Fall day here. Most of our color is gone but there's plenty on the ground.

EsGrandma
November 7th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Crisp day here in Colorado too. Do enjoy the beautiful fall colors - so glad to hear that you are feeling better May.

MRoy
November 7th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Good morning May! The fall colors in KY are mostly on the ground too. Have a great day and I hope you find many reasons to smile!

cv quilter
November 7th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Good morning, May. What a happy post and thanks for the smile! Crisp and frosty looking here in AZ (Chino Valley) with the temperature being 28 degrees when we got up. But the sun is shining and a promise (or prediction) of 60 degrees today. Hope you and all reading has a blessed day.

JCY
November 7th, 2015, 12:21 PM
It was only 25 deg. this a.m. with a very hard freeze. Now that the sun has come up, the leaves are rapidly falling off our honey locust trees. It's been a beautiful fall here, too. We don't get a lot of the hard wood tree colors here, but where people have planted red maples, the color has been spectacular. Our neighbors across the st. have an aspen tree that has displayed it golden colors for several days. The Bradford Pear trees also are colorful. We're way past due for snow. Might get it mid-week.

Everyone have a good week-end.

Grandma G
November 7th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Good morning May! From my windows I am seeing pouring down rain...again. I did, however, see lots of beautiful foliage while on vacation last month in New England. I was born there but after all these decades (yipes!) of living in Texas I have become quite the tourist when I go home.

So glad to see you posting again!

Kat Smith
November 7th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Good Morning all! What a cheery way to start off the thread, and much needed here in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. This morning it is -2 C or 28 F outside and the high is 7 C or 44 F. The exciting part is that we still have NO snow and the sun is out today. We just did an 11 day stretch with no sun. All my cleaning and indoor plans I think are going to be put on hold, at least until I take in some of that sun. Hope to rebind an advent calendar that I made years ago before I knew what I was doing. It has been calling me to " fix me" for years. I'm finally getting it out before Dec. 15th so maybe today IS the day. My snowman wall hanging that has been sandwhiched for about 15 years may get done today as well. Hope all is well for everyone and may the Lord bless us all with what we need today.
Kathy

toggpine
November 7th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Good morning! It's a soggy one here. I have a date!
Emily is going to the Peanuts movie with Nana while Eric and I go see Spectre.
Ok the cat is making it impossible for me to type.

You all have a great day!
Cathy

SuzyQue
November 7th, 2015, 02:17 PM
A sunny, bright fall day here, crisp....pretty. The leaves are most off the trees and sprinkling the grounds with color. The farmer's have put the fields to bed with golden brown quilts with dark brown sashings in the terraces. It looks like fall all around! Enjoy!

alliek
November 7th, 2015, 02:40 PM
It is muggy, warm and overcast in Southside Virginia. Not liking it one bit. Fall colors are very nice. Not very vibrant this year. We have had a lot of moisture, but warm. I'm a northern girl, like my weather with a little cold snap to it. I'm sure it's going to be here......Just waiting..... waiting.....

quiltingtrish
November 7th, 2015, 02:59 PM
It sure IS beautiful but I won't be moving much tonight or tomorrow - well, heck, probably for most of the week. I've been raking since 8 this morning (it's 1 PM now) and now there are 8 or 9 HUGE piles to move on the tarps to throw back into the woods. Tomorrow I will do the same at my dad's.
Yes, I am still loving this time of year.

sewluvit
November 7th, 2015, 03:00 PM
Nice sunny day here in Saskatchewan, similar to Kat in Manitoba weather. Forecast high is 10 C or 50 F. Hubby brought me a Tim's breakfast sandwich and definitely headed out of the house in a while to enjoy the sunshine. Yay no sign of snow yet!

SewnByBee
November 7th, 2015, 05:53 PM
I do adore the lovely colors mother nature paints the fall season in North Alabama with. Like majic the tree's turn into such a beautiful sight. Enjoy, wherever you are today, be BLESSED...........Bee