PDA

View Full Version : Awake and Hooting: The Night Owls @,@

kimsophia
November 7th, 2015, 05:07 AM
Hootie hoot! This night owl is blinking her eyes as she fell asleep on the couch and now she's just coming to. In the last 24 hours I made an apple pie, the two-ingredient pumpkin spice cake, and a few pounds of pulled pork in the crock pot for my friend. He bought the raw pork and a bottle of barbecue sauce and gave it to me to fix in my crock pot. It's falling apart when stab it, so after four hours it's done. I'll drive it over to him this evening.

I had him try on the crazy quilt robe so I could pin the hem. Now I'm thinking I'll put it in as a lining on my kimono to warm that robe up. If I make it removable I could use it in summer and winter. It will be a cool lining.

It's chilly enough in the house that plugging in the iron sounds good. How are things in your tree? @.@

toggpine
November 7th, 2015, 06:25 AM
Well how did I miss your post? Hmmmm. Must not have refreshed the page or something.

CraftyJnet
November 7th, 2015, 06:34 AM
This morning I broke a rib and the pain woke me up tonight. That's ok, I can work on the quilt I'm making. It's so quiet at this time of night! Hope everyone has a restful sleep.

kimsophia
November 7th, 2015, 06:36 AM
You broke a rib! Ouch! :(

toggpine
November 7th, 2015, 07:05 AM
Ouch for sure!
The quiet is exactly why I often sew this time of night (morning)!

judimccl
November 7th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Sorry to read about your broken rib - that can be so painful! Will say prayers for a speedy recovery. :icon_wave:

CraftyJnet
November 7th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Thank you. I've been praying for you every day.:)