PDA

View Full Version : A Reason to Smile

SewnByBee
November 6th, 2015, 09:12 AM
The heavens has opened and has blessed us with a new reason to smile........You know I lost two loved ones in one year, Jan.will make two years ago ,snce losing my Sweet Mom. We lost her companion the Feb. before. It has been a rough and sad time, but things have been getting better and better. Our family has been blessed with two nephew's and two little girl cousins that has brightened our lives in dead. To this, I get to add another blessing, my very first grandbaby. The reason to Smile a little more today. The baby is due the middle of May, my moms birthday is May 31. We sre so excited to share this but we aren't going FB yet .we still want to make sure she stays fine, so keep us n your prayers please. We want both, Our daughter and baby to be healthy and safe.
I think I found the perfect rocking chair.120652

Bubby
November 6th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Congratulations Bee....my best wishes and prayers are with you and your family.

songbird857
November 6th, 2015, 09:28 AM
Congratulations, grandma :)

YellowCockatiel
November 6th, 2015, 09:41 AM
Congratulations!

Vonnie
November 6th, 2015, 09:43 AM
Congratulations!

That's the perfect Grandma rocking chair!

dwil23
November 6th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Congratulations! Perfect chair - now to start planning that baby quilt!

MayinJerset
November 6th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Wonderful News!

susie i
November 6th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Congratulations! Being a grandma is the best thing in the world!

asta
November 6th, 2015, 09:48 AM
How wonderful! Prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery!

TRLSRL72
November 6th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Congratulations! I think the chair would be perfect.

easyquilts
November 6th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Bee... I read your sweet post through tears..... Congratulations on this wonderful need!

The loss of loved ones is often followed by the birth of previous reminders thst life does go on.... It has happened in our family, too... These sweet babies give us hope, and are, indeed, a special blessing...

Prayers fir a safe and healthy pregnancy....

MRoy
November 6th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Congratulations!

CraftyJnet
November 6th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Happy news! Congratulations!

Yanna
November 6th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Congratulations!

KPH
November 6th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Congratulations! What a cool rocking chair. I know I'd love to have one similar, but it would take up large part of the room. Wouldn't you rather have a regular rocking chair so you could snuggle that cuddly softness of new baby?

SewnByBee
November 6th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Bee... I read your sweet post through tears..... Congratulations on this wonderful need!

The loss of loved ones is often followed by the birth of previous reminders thst life does go on.... It has happened in our family, too... These sweet babies give us hope, and are, indeed, a special blessing...

Prayers fir a safe and healthy pregnancy....
Your so right Sandy, life had to go on and the baby will help us to look forward again.Thanks for letting me share my joy with you all. Thanks, for keeping our family in your prayers........Bee..........Do you realy think this rocking chair is a good idea ?

Simply Quilting
November 6th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Congratulations on the upcoming arrival!!!

Over40momma
November 6th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Oh what a happy blessing to brighten the days!!! Congratulations sweetie and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. I think the chair is fabulous, but to be honest, I don't think I'd ever let the sweet bundle out my arms! :lol:

Jewel
November 6th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Congratulations!! Grandchildren are such a blessing. Prayers for your daughter and the new baby. Love the chair combo!!!!

Jewel

DebbieDoodle
November 6th, 2015, 01:10 PM
That's the best news! Congratulations & prayers for a healthy baby!

SewnByBee
November 6th, 2015, 02:42 PM
The chair would take up some space for sure.

My thought is that it might come in handy ,if and when the bany sleeps, I can rock and sew too.

I really don't know, It's unique, and would be grate with twins. Oh yea, I'm big on the cuddling too, there's nothing like the smell and feel of a baby. This is so exciting, looking forward to baby snuggles, coos, and smiles and giggles too. Thanks for all the love.........Bee

judimccl
November 6th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Congrats - there is nothing like being a grandmother!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the rocking chair - it is perfect. :icon_wave:

buckeyequilter
November 6th, 2015, 10:49 PM
Congratulations Bee....grandchildren are so much fun :)

Love the rocking chair!

Leslie333
November 7th, 2015, 12:55 AM
Congratulations! The chair is very unique and looks like a great idea!

MBCA
November 7th, 2015, 01:37 AM
Congratulations! Grandchildren are so much fun, the love and adoration goes both ways, they are my heart.

Kgrammiecaz
November 7th, 2015, 02:08 AM
Great news. And totally love the rocking duo.

jjkaiser
November 7th, 2015, 03:02 AM
That chair will be perfect, and congratulations!! I know how you feel I am a new Grandma myself, latest addition is just 3 weeks old. I am still in awe of all that tiny sweetness. You have lots to look forward to.

stationarymom
November 7th, 2015, 03:08 AM
Congratulations! I will pray for a healthy and safe pregnancy and delivery.

SewnByBee
November 8th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Thank You all ,continue prays please ,due date is May 16 ,so excited and blessed........Bee

Ginny B
November 8th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Grands are so exciting! Will definitely keep your daughter and baby in my thoughts and prayers. Hmmmm, how much sewing can you get done between now and May?

SewnByBee
November 8th, 2015, 02:47 PM
We shall see ,right.......gush I've gotta get busy........ughhhhhh.Lol

alliek
November 8th, 2015, 03:43 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, BEE!! There is truly nothing at all like a new baby to bring healing and smiles and blessings. Prayers for all to be healthy. Planning the baby quilts??? How exciting. God Bless.

SewnByBee
November 8th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Thabks Allie,
We are excited and blessed, and yes I have alot to do.LOL

TMP
November 9th, 2015, 12:32 AM
Congrats!! Grandbabies are the best

sewbizzy
November 9th, 2015, 12:33 AM
Congratulations!!!
I'm so happy for you...will send many prayers for Momma and baby..

Hulamoon
November 9th, 2015, 12:53 AM
Congratulations! Did you know you can have a secret Pinterest board that no one can see? Start saving those ideas!