PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I have been AWOL

csarina
November 6th, 2015, 07:17 AM
Sorry I have not posted for a while, running the group etc has taken up quite a bit of my time and OH has been in hospital. They have decided now that he too should be considered for a pacemaker.....fun and games ahead........

Just now I am using up some of my 'scrap' fabric making mats for the ladies of the group for Christmas, we are having a 'party' 10th Dec. Secret Santa is also on the list. They are making stuff for Christmas, so the samplers are on the back burner till January.

I do still get quite tired, but seem to be able to 'keep going' longer than when I came out of hospital. I usually do a job and then sit down for a while before starting something else.

I am still blogging and you can catch up with me there if you wish, but for now, cherrio............

Divine Daisy
November 6th, 2015, 08:38 AM
Welcome back! I have been AWOL too. Lets hope all 'the old gang' can get it together again

Monique
November 6th, 2015, 08:45 AM
Welcome back ladies. It is great to have you both here.

Jean Sewing Machine
November 6th, 2015, 08:58 AM
So glad to see you back, and Daisy too! Stay well, gals!

Cathy F
November 6th, 2015, 09:01 AM
So good to see you back again!

Grandma Nan
November 6th, 2015, 09:24 AM
So glad you're back and feeling better and also that Daisy is back too.

Bubby
November 6th, 2015, 09:33 AM
I follow you on your blog and know you have been terribly busy and concerned about OH. Good to see you here....take care of yourself, too.

easyquilts
November 6th, 2015, 10:25 AM
So glad to see your post..... Your positive attitude is so inspiring...

MRoy
November 6th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Welcome back ladies!

Over40momma
November 6th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Welcome home ladies. I've been a wee bit AWOL myself and have missed everyone terribly. Good to see you and look after yourselves. :icon_hug: