PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching X-Factor USA?

KiltedQuilter
November 7th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Just wondering if anyone else has been watching this of late?

Right now I am loving Drew, Josh(my hubby's fav too, yes, I make him watch it!) and that wee Astro(bless, he's SO cute!)

institches64
November 7th, 2011, 07:07 AM
I watch it! My favorites are Leroy Bell and Melanie. I am glad Simon brought her back. Not quite sure what he was thinking by a couple of his choices - the 2 that left the first night were not a great choice for him to keep. I think he had other great girls that should have been given a chance. I do have to say I do not like Astro. He is way too cocky for my liking - he is only 14 and I can't even imagine his attitude when he is older. Drew and Josh are both very good.

KiltedQuilter
November 7th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Leroy is very good too, and very good looking!
I like Melanie too, wow she can sing!

I like Astro, but yes, agree he does have am arrogance about him, I guess maybe you have to have a bit of that to get far in the music business though?

ps. glad it's not just me who watches trash tv....I watch the Uk version too! :D

institches64
November 7th, 2011, 08:38 AM
I can't believe Leroy is 60! He looks amazing. You probably have to definately have confidence in yourself and maybe develop a thick skin. I think some of the rappers are so arrogant - like I can't stand Kanye West or Eminem. My youngest son is 13 and likes to listen to some of the rap stuff. I dislike the stuff that is all about violence and those type of things. But he will also listen to stuff I like like Bon Jovi and Aerosmith so I guess I have to take it in stride and hope for the best. We took him to see Bon Jovi in March so that was a cool experience for us all!

KiltedQuilter
November 7th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Wow! what a nice thing to do as a family.

My son is 14 now and yes, I totally agree sometimes you have to just sit back and not make a fuss(or they seem to do it all the more!) and hope they grow out of it! :D