PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Owl

kimsophia
November 3rd, 2015, 03:19 AM
Well, technically it's past midnight here in Iowa so I guess it is early Tuesday...but whatever day it is, how are you?

I am relieved to have finished my orange long dress and now can turn to some more fun things. I am currently tea dyeing some lace scraps that I got on eBay. The bright white ones just don't look right for this project. I haven't tea dyed before so I hope it works out. I've read you can dye them from two hours to overnight but I'll check them at half an hour!

I am also streaming the first part of the 'Supergirl' episode that I slept through tonight.

How's things in your tree? @,@

MayinJerset
November 3rd, 2015, 03:39 AM
Guess we're both early night owls tonight. Nothing much going on in my part of the woods as it's pretty quiet tonight. Guess everyone is snug in their trees chewing away on their Halloween treats. Think I'll shake my treat bag a bit as maybe there is a tasty treat hiding in there. Ah Ha, found a snack size chocolate bar - just what I need!

Kgrammiecaz
November 3rd, 2015, 03:54 AM
Well I should be sleeping. One more day of work before a vacation of seeing my mom and dad. I will be up in your neck of the US May, jersey for me on Wednesday. Just want to say it is so good to see you on here. Hope all is going well.

toggpine
November 3rd, 2015, 04:00 AM
An early night for us. I think we really should have been wearing respirators last night while spraying those caterpillars. Eric and I both felt off kilter today.
I ran the vacuum after I sorted out some toys this morning. One of these days she will figure out what I'm up to and pick them all up herself. Laundry is two-thirds done. I'm washing all of the couch blankets this week, so that adds an extra load or two. Then just some general Monday tidying up.

I wanted to get to the sewing room today, but putting things away in here was as close as I could get. Perhaps tomorrow.

Happy hooting! Cathy

kimsophia
November 3rd, 2015, 06:10 AM
I've pulled about half the lace out but want to dye the rest darker brown. I read that you can even add coffee to the tea to dye the fabric...man does that mix stink!! :icon_bah: