PDA

View Full Version : The Day after Halloween

Divine Daisy
November 2nd, 2015, 05:29 PM
I thought I would show you a photograph of Lou in the hangover of Halloween. The deep fogs of the night before clearly hold no fear for a brave Collie

Jean Sewing Machine
November 2nd, 2015, 05:37 PM
What a gal! Fearless!

My friend's son lives in London, very foggy there also. Is this a seasonal thing or a regular thing?

Divine Daisy
November 2nd, 2015, 05:48 PM
Fog is quite common in Autumn Jean but we had an incredibly warm weekend for the time of year, got up to 19 degrees. It was very odd, no sun but was warm. As a result when the temp dropped coupled with the low cloud we got really thick fog right across the country. Is predicted to last a day or two and then we should be back to bright Autumn days. Is one of the dues we pay for being a small island :)

Bubby
November 2nd, 2015, 05:54 PM
We had heavy fog this morning but it burned off around 11 am. Good hearing from you Ms D.

Hulamoon
November 2nd, 2015, 05:55 PM
Such a peaceful picture.

auntiemern
November 2nd, 2015, 07:29 PM
Brave pooch. So good to hear from you. I have asked several members if they had heard from you. Pray you are doing well. Don't be a stranger. Pop in occasionally so we know how you are. (((Daisy)))

LizTheScot
November 2nd, 2015, 08:11 PM
I thought I would show you a photograph of Lou in the hangover of Halloween. The deep fogs of the night before clearly hold no fear for a brave Collie

Making me homesick....

SallyO'Sews
November 2nd, 2015, 08:29 PM
When I was six (in 1962) we moved from New Orleans to London. My Texan mother was totally freaked out by British fog - guess she hadn't seen a whole lot of it in her life to that point. She swore it seeped in through the windows (single-pane in those days and a wee bit rattly) to the point where she couldn't see from one end of the living room to the other!

songbird857
November 2nd, 2015, 09:55 PM
Making me homesick....

Making me wish I live there ;)

Nidan_07
November 2nd, 2015, 11:08 PM
Brave, Brave girl. She's adorable. Love her diary, too. Hope she and Seamus are getting along well together.