PDA

View Full Version : Another Blondie update

Monique
November 1st, 2015, 07:15 PM
I had a lovely conversation with Blondie this afternoon. She misses you all too. If anyone needs a COC quilt, send her an email please.

She is looking into the purchase of a computer so hopefully she can get back on line in the very near future. I may have a spare laptop that I can send her. It is an older one, works with Windows XP. I will have to see if I can get it somewhat working enough for her to use. Or maybe I should just take up a collection. :lol: just kidding.

JCY
November 2nd, 2015, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the update on Blondie. Not sure how much longer there will be computer support for XP, or if there still is. I hope she gets connected soon.

Renate
November 2nd, 2015, 06:40 AM
Dear Monique,

thanks for keeping us updated, please bring my regards to Blondie, if you talk to her again.

Monique
November 2nd, 2015, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the update on Blondie. Not sure how much longer there will be computer support for XP, or if there still is. I hope she gets connected soon.

So very true.

Carol336
November 2nd, 2015, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the update Monique. I'm really missing Blondie's daily smiles and wonderful humor.

songbird857
November 2nd, 2015, 08:55 AM
I miss seeing her here everyday :)

SewnByBee
November 2nd, 2015, 09:01 AM
I miss Blondie too.

KPH
November 2nd, 2015, 10:21 AM
Give Blondie a big virtual hug next time you talk to her. I really do miss her morning posts.

auntiemern
November 2nd, 2015, 10:34 PM
I don't think a collection for a new computer is out of the question....I think it is a great plan....they have decent laptops at WM for under $300...what say you all...$10 from 30 people would buy one.

Nidan_07
November 2nd, 2015, 10:56 PM
I hope Blondie is well, and gets back online soon!! She is missed !!

Carlie Wolf
November 3rd, 2015, 12:20 AM
Auntiemern, I've been trying to get in touch with Blondie because I have an old backup computer I could get to her but I haven't had success yet getting in touch with her. . I wanted to talk to her first because it is not a windows system but a Ubunta so I'm not sure she'd be able to adapt to it readily so I needed to talk to her first. But if there is going to be a collection for a new laptop and we can do it in a timely manner you can but me down for a contribution. Let me know.

auntiemern
November 3rd, 2015, 01:31 AM
I would love to start one, but not sure it is allowed on here. If any one is interested in doing this please send me a PM so I can get an idea if we can make this happen....it is after all...nearing Christmas.
Auntiemern, I've been trying to get in touch with Blondie because I have an old backup computer I could get to her but I haven't had success yet getting in touch with her. . I wanted to talk to her first because it is not a windows system but a Ubunta so I'm not sure she'd be able to adapt to it readily so I needed to talk to her first. But if there is going to be a collection for a new laptop and we can do it in a timely manner you can but me down for a contribution. Let me know.