PDA

View Full Version : Help......

SewnByBee
October 31st, 2015, 06:37 PM
Can you tell me how to share a saved link from my comuter ?
I can't fallgure it out.

Eliza
October 31st, 2015, 07:56 PM
Well, what I do is: right click on the link, then "Copy", go to where you want to share it, right click, then "Paste". That is what I did here - try it. :)

Diamond Dash Quilt | Always Great, Always Free Quilting Tutorials (http://quiltingtutorials.com/product-and-tool-demonstrations-and-reviews/product-demos/layer-cakes/diamond-dash-quilt/)

SewnByBee
October 31st, 2015, 08:49 PM
Well, what I do is: right click on the link, then "Copy", go to where you want to share it, right click, then "Paste". That is what I did here - try it. :)

Diamond Dash Quilt | Always Great, Always Free Quilting Tutorials (http://quiltingtutorials.com/product-and-tool-demonstrations-and-reviews/product-demos/layer-cakes/diamond-dash-quilt/)

Thanks Eliza, Ill keep trying, I 'm gonna learn how eventually, 😁.

Doloris
October 31st, 2015, 08:59 PM
open the link you want to share. (bring the page up on your computer) then up at the top where you would type the address, put your cursor over the address and right click. in the box that comes up click copy.
then come back to this page, and where you want to put the link make sure you click there like you are going to type something.
then right click again and click on paste in the box that pops up.

SewnByBee
October 31st, 2015, 10:34 PM
Thanks Deloris , will try, I'm just learnig, about paste and coppy, Shute I was doing good to upload Lol. I will practice.until then.

I 'll just tell you al where to look for things
Thanks so much.

shirleyknot
October 31st, 2015, 10:45 PM
Easier way...use the mouse to highlight the link. Then hit "ctrl-C". Go to where you want to post the link, click for cursor, then "ctrl-V". It should drop it right where you want it.

SewnByBee
November 1st, 2015, 02:44 PM
I got closer but still ain't quite got something right, praying ,I can learn this too.lol