PDA

View Full Version : Back again

craftyladysam
October 30th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Hi everyone! Remember me? Being reading some of your discussions and see where Blondi is having some trouble. Please let me know if I can help. I am in North Carolina too! Not to far from her. She is such a sweetie.
I am hoping to get back in the swing of things again. Hubby has Alz. and is in nursing home. It knot me off my feet for a while but I think I'm coming out of the fog now. It is a horrible sickness and has been hard on the whole family. That's enough about me, let me know about Blondi please.

May God bless you and keep you till me again.

Quiltfreestyle
October 30th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Welcome back!!
Sorry to hear about your husband. Alzheimers is a horrible, terrible disease. My grandmother had it & several of my friends are going through the same thing with their DH. It's devastating to the whole family. My prayers are with you.. hang in there & try to make time for yourself.

Sandy Navas
October 30th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Sent you a PM re Blondie.

My heart is with you as you suffer along with your husbands illness. I think each of us has been touch in one way or another with this debilitating disease.

Alzheimer's and a Husband's Love for his Wife (http://www.junebergalzheimers.com/june-and-alzheimers/alzheimers-and-a-husbands-love-for-his-wife)

songbird857
October 30th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Hi Saundra - Praying for you as you walk through this :)
...and you're right - Blondie is the sweetest :)

stationarymom
October 31st, 2015, 02:30 AM
Welcome back Saundra!
I am sorry to hear about your husband and the trying time you and family are going through.My Grandmother had alz early on and I worked in a Nursing home so I understand what it can be like.

Monique
October 31st, 2015, 07:34 AM
Sorry to hear about your hubby. My friend's husband has been in a home since June. It is a horrible disease.

judimccl
October 31st, 2015, 04:32 PM
Saundra - so sorry to hear about your husband. Yes, it is a devastating disease which is so hard on the family. Saying prayers for God to wrap his arms around you and give you comfort during this time.