PDA

View Full Version : GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING

MayinJerset
October 28th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Had a problem getting this site earlier but whatever the problem was it's fixed. Haven't received the huge amount of rainfall that was predicted last night, maybe it hasn't arrived on the east coast yet. No matter as we plan to spend the day getting a huge amount of laundry done. ,120124

Sylvia H
October 28th, 2015, 11:39 AM
Good morning, May. I think the forum was down for awhile. This is the first time I was able to get on this morning! Not much rain here, just a misting, but it is a cold a grey day. I was going to run a few errands, but I can wait until tomorrow when the rain is gone. Today, a little house work and some piecing. Maybe I'll actually get to do some quilting on one of my Christmas projects, too.

Lori63
October 28th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Good morning:) I had trouble getting on the site earlier also.

Last night while watching the World Series (yay Royals!) I crocheted a little fish and a fisherman's hat. I would say I'm an advanced beginner and had to watch a tutorial for the fish. For the hat I had to follow written instructions since I couldn't find a video. They both turned out fine, but the hat seems a little small. I need to find a newborn to try for size! My daughter wants to take newborn pics when her son is born in December. Her DH loves fishing so she thought something like this would be cool.

Have a great day!

Monique
October 28th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Good morning May. How dare the site go down? hahahaha. Glad it is up and running so I could say good day to you all.

Live to Quilt
October 28th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Oh that hat and fish are just adorable. What a unique idea.
Hope u get a great picture.

Jean Anne

Jean Sewing Machine
October 28th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Good morning:) I had trouble getting on the site earlier also.

Last night while watching the World Series (yay Royals!) I crocheted a little fish and a fisherman's hat. I would say I'm an advanced beginner and had to watch a tutorial for the fish. For the hat I had to follow written instructions since I couldn't find a video. They both turned out fine, but the hat seems a little small. I need to find a newborn to try for size! My daughter wants to take newborn pics when her son is born in December. Her DH loves fishing so she thought something like this would be cool.

Have a great day!love this Lorie! How darling!

toggpine
October 28th, 2015, 12:53 PM
Good morning!
A
The teachers' lounge is all decorated for Halloween. I'll have to take a couple of pictures today, as I forgot both my camera and tablet yesterday.
I thought I was off the hook for a tutu for the elephant costume, as Em decided she didn't want one. I told her she had until today to decide, as there was a lot of cutting and tying involved. She informed me yesterday when she came off the bus that she had thought about it, and did want one after all.
After her speech appointment, I'll be headed into 10 yards of red tulle. I'll get pictures taken and posted once the look is complete!
The battery inverter arrived so Hubby can begin to play with the lights for the Trunk-or-Treat display. He wondered why I was reluctant to agree to set up our 16' stock trailer as a "trunk" for the kids this year. Hmmm. Maybe because I'm busy making an elephant ballerina, you have NO experience at this.

SewnByBee
October 28th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Good Morning May,
I couldn't get on either, I that I was having a cace of Kindle-ism, Lol.
The I figured it was juust me......120126

Hope you all have a grate day, be blessed.

KPH
October 28th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Well, it's afternoon. I spent the morning driving myself nuts with mom's estate paperwork. Why can't they write directions clearly and concisely?
Back to Irene, hoping to finish the 16 patch blocks by the end of the week... maybe.

judimccl
October 28th, 2015, 05:53 PM
The fish and hat are adorable, and what a great idea! :icon_wave: