PDA

View Full Version : Lily is making progress

Ginny B
October 27th, 2015, 09:42 PM
She was back up to her birth weight yesterday and they are happy with her sugar levels and took her off the glucose IV. She was feeding much better today and they are going to start lowering the temperature in her isolet and get her ready for a regular crib. Now she has to maintain her sugar levels without the glucose drip .

We got to spend some time with her last night when Vicky was feeding her. They let grandparents into the NICU with the parents. Haven't held her yet but we did get to hold her little hand and touch her soft little cheek. She opened her eyes and looked at us too.

Vicky left the hospital this evening but is close enough where she will be back there tomorrow for Lily's feedings, etc.

Can't wait to snuggle our precious little princess.

songbird857
October 27th, 2015, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the update, Ginny :) I'm sure you'll be glad when she gets to go home!

Sandy Navas
October 27th, 2015, 09:54 PM
So envious!! Thanks for the update. Extend a special hug when you get the opportunity!!

Midge
October 27th, 2015, 10:11 PM
Thanks for this update. I'm sure it's a big relief that Lily is making good progress. Very glad to hear it.

SewnByBee
October 27th, 2015, 11:48 PM
So glad she's getting stronger and all, y'all will all be together soon,
so the snuggling can begin. You rest up, too. Continuing prayers.

MayinJerset
October 28th, 2015, 12:01 AM
OH, THE NEWS IS GOOD AND YOU GOT TO TOUCH HER SWEET LITTLE HANDS AND FACE.

Lori63
October 28th, 2015, 12:35 AM
What wonderful news! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Hulamoon
October 28th, 2015, 01:08 AM
Such good news! I held my grandson the other day and he was really cranky. lol

stationarymom
October 28th, 2015, 01:53 AM
Thanks for the update.She's making great progress,her Mom should be able to call and check up on her whenever she needs as well.my son was in a NICU when he was born for a month and nights were the worst time for me.

RockinLou
October 28th, 2015, 01:59 AM
This all sounds very promising, I hope your daughter is able to rest and recover from her major surgery too, they will be able to rest and cuddle together lots soon!!

judimccl
October 28th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Thanks so much for sharing the update with us. Will continue prayers that Lily continues to progress and is soon home with her family.

Monique
October 28th, 2015, 11:43 AM
Sending cuddles too.

ceiliam
October 28th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Good news she is improving. Continued prayers for this little one and mom, and of course for the grandparents.