sewluvit
October 26th, 2015, 07:31 AM
It's really bad! OMG!

bttyboopette
October 26th, 2015, 09:36 AM

:(

Eriepatch
October 26th, 2015, 10:45 AM
Check this out for 8 theories how Glen may have survived. I'm not giving up yet.
However, the gore last night was way over the top for this old woman. If not for
my grandson enjoying discussing it with me I would stop watching haha
Okay so I wouldn't :)

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-walking-dead-glenn-dead-not-dead-theories-021648705.html

mary3100
October 26th, 2015, 11:00 AM
I sure hope Glenn is alive. In the comics, Rick lost a hand through the Governor at Woodbury. I kept waiting for him to chop off is hand.....

Liberty
October 26th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I've read the books... Glenn does die. He actually has a far worse death in the books.... :(

But the show doesn't exactly follow the books. Like, Andrea sucked in the show and died, Darrel does not exist in the books, Rick still has two hands....

So there's a chance!

sewluvit
October 26th, 2015, 12:35 PM
I was sure Glen was dead but what about the pickle Rick is in?

Hulamoon
October 26th, 2015, 01:17 PM
I was sure Glen was dead but what about the pickle Rick is in?

Darryl will probably ride in. lol You should of seen what Rick (the actor) said about Darryl (the actor) on The Talking Dead. It was pretty funny.

You guys should try and catch it. The situation is bleak, the host was upset too.

Midge
October 26th, 2015, 02:12 PM
They certainly have built a mystery here. Many of us having just been waiting for Glen to get it, but I've been going by what happens in the books. Glen would be a big loss to the group. He's grown so much as a person from smart-mouthed pizza delivery boy to capable leader, loyal boyfriend and the guy who helps others redeem themselves. It would be too ironic if this was the end for Glen. But, the tv show doesn't follow all the major book events faithfully, so there is lots of room for doubt there. And what about Rick's situation? Will Darryl arrive in time to help him - and worse - what about the injury to his hand. Did a zombie bite him or was he cut somehow? This show gets you hooked and then wrecks you!

sewluvit
October 26th, 2015, 03:59 PM
I thought (hope) that Rick sliced his hand/wrist when he knifed a zombie.

Midge
October 26th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Not sure. I thought he cut his hand on a blade that was impaling a zombie. They made a point of showing the zombie with the blade through his shoulder at the top of the scene.

Hulamoon
October 26th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Now I gotta watch it again. I usually do anyway. lol

Kiknee
October 26th, 2015, 06:52 PM
So sad. :(

Valcross
October 27th, 2015, 09:51 PM
I just loved Glenn. Yak, don't want to think about what a "far worse death" than that would look like. I know it's the zombie apocalypse, but I really wish Darryl would wash his hair. :)

sewluvit
October 27th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Lol Valcross, that stringy hair always grosses me out too!

Hulamoon
October 27th, 2015, 10:11 PM
I just loved Glenn. Yak, don't want to think about what a "far worse death" than that would look like. I know it's the zombie apocalypse, but I really wish Darryl would wash his hair. :)

That's too funny. I'm watching it right now for the second time and he's riding his bike about to turn around. I said that hair needs washing. lol

Sewflower
October 28th, 2015, 01:06 PM
How did he shoot himself when he was out of bullets? Just a thought

laura44
October 28th, 2015, 07:13 PM
I think Glenn is alive........

Midge
October 28th, 2015, 07:40 PM
So much speculation out there on the interwebs. Whatever happens, there will be surprises and heartbreak. Because that is TWD.

happygram
October 28th, 2015, 10:11 PM
I understand that next week is a 90 minute program about something entirely different!
This is so not fair.

Liberty
November 3rd, 2015, 07:13 PM
uh oh... (http://moviepilot.com/posts/3624119)

Looks like Glenn is a goner :(

Hulamoon
November 3rd, 2015, 07:26 PM
Talking Dead mentioned he might be in flash backs. I will miss him though.

I liked the new episode. I thought it was very well done. Loved that goat. I'm sure we will get back to Ricks dilemma next week.

Hulamoon
November 9th, 2015, 10:35 PM
So it was about connecting this week and character studies and Maggie! What my question is, what show is that show on the commercials where everyone is in the plane?

Nevermind, they are webisodes of Fear the walking dead.