PDA

View Full Version : forgot to mention!!!

bubba
October 24th, 2015, 03:06 AM
The Limelight Wallet pattern was released on Craftsy last night! Even better, some of the wallets that I made are featured on the front page!!!! I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to see that! Another pattern released is the Kokoda Canteen Bag, and Andrea's bag/wallet is featured on the first page, and mine is on page three!!

If you want a quick sew, check out either. The wallet is comparable to the mini NCW, but I think it's easier! And it has an outside zippered pocket too!

stationarymom
October 24th, 2015, 03:09 AM
It must be so exciting to have something you made be featured when they roll out the pattern Congratulations!

Pandabear
October 24th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Congrats!

Going to go have a peek now.

Lori63
October 24th, 2015, 06:58 PM
Congrats! You do such an amazing job!

songbird857
October 24th, 2015, 07:19 PM
(cough)enabler(cough)

bubba
October 24th, 2015, 07:24 PM
(cough)enabler(cough)

To make it even better, thru tomorrow, the pattern for the wallet is half off because of a glitch people were having with craftsy and paypal!!!

songbird857
October 24th, 2015, 07:34 PM
To make it even better, thru tomorrow, the pattern for the wallet is half off because of a glitch people were having with craftsy and paypal!!!
I'm not sure - I just bought it and it was $5.95...
... now I'm confused - I just pulled it up again and it says $3 - hmmm.. I'm gonna go see what I really paid!!

... I did pay $5.95 - weird... oh well.

K. McEuen
October 24th, 2015, 07:43 PM
I'm not sure - I just bought it and it was $5.95...
... now I'm confused - I just pulled it up again and it says $3 - hmmm.. I'm gonna go see what I really paid!!

... I did pay $5.95 - weird... oh well.

Drop an email to the designer and she will refund the difference