PDA

View Full Version : Okay... Call me a groupie!

kensington
October 22nd, 2015, 06:52 PM
And I will call you one too!

So, Pinterest... pops up with a picture of a tutorial for me.. No name, nothing... just a 2 inch picture of a woman's hands cutting something.

I said... "Oh that's Jenny". Opened the link, and there she was! I recognized her by her hands in a 2 inch picture.

I am a little worried... or maybe a little impressed that I am so astute!

dwil23
October 22nd, 2015, 07:10 PM
I would say you have wacthed too many tutorials.

Oh, wait - is that even possible?????? :icon_razz:

Lori63
October 22nd, 2015, 07:30 PM
Oh Gloria, you are such a groupie! Lol

SewnByBee
October 22nd, 2015, 07:47 PM
Well,
would you believe I too recognized Jennys hands ,in one of them tiny pics?
(The funny part for mine is, I don't See so good)

Guess that makes me a groupie too😁🆗.
To many tutorials ?
Probably .
Nor Stopping, NOPE.

kensington
October 22nd, 2015, 08:51 PM
LOL.. I get it. I went back and looked at it again, and it was actually just one hand. "GROUPIE" here.

jjkaiser
October 22nd, 2015, 08:56 PM
Oh ladies you are all just too funny!!

Midge
October 22nd, 2015, 09:22 PM
I would say you have wacthed too many tutorials.

Oh, wait - is that even possible?????? :icon_razz:

Woman: get a grip! Of course it's not possible!

judimccl
October 22nd, 2015, 10:00 PM
It is most definitely NOT possible to watch too many tutorials :icon_wave:

FabStripper
October 23rd, 2015, 02:25 AM
Well I'm right there with you all too. I think the love she has for fabric and teaching comes through in her photographs. But truth be told between tutorials and that happy feeling I get from watching her and being on this board and pinterest I just don't get much done during the days. The gals at church say I'm allright so I believe them. They look at pinterest too much they all say.

kensington
October 23rd, 2015, 03:06 AM
Well I'm right there with you all too. I think the love she has for fabric and teaching comes through in her photographs. But truth be told between tutorials and that happy feeling I get from watching her and being on this board and pinterest I just don't get much done during the days. The gals at church say I'm allright so I believe them. They look at pinterest too much they all say.

You don't get much done?? Not even moving fabric around? Gosh, I at least go in and touch my fabric every day and move some around a bit. I feel very accomplished at the end of the day. Especially if I folded or refolded any fabric when I moved it.

Granny Judy
October 23rd, 2015, 04:53 AM
You bunch of Groupies!! Of course there is never enough time in the day to get everything done... I moved sewing to the top of my list of "must do" everyday. It keeps me grounded!! LOL

SewnByBee
October 23rd, 2015, 07:03 AM
You bunch of Groupies!! Of course there is never enough time in the day to get everything done... I moved sewing to the top of my list of "must do" everyday. It keeps me grounded!! LOL

You call it grounded, I call it SAlinITy 😁.

easyquilts
October 23rd, 2015, 08:42 AM
Oh. Yeah... I can recognize Jenny's hands, too...as well as Eleanor Burns' hands... I always think it's so amazing....

ceiliam
October 23rd, 2015, 09:09 AM
Ok guys ...Hello my name is Cecelia and I'm a groupie. Lol

easyquilts
October 23rd, 2015, 11:34 AM
PS... I am definitely an M* groupie.... Jenny is my very fav quilting instructor... She's awesome...

auntiemern
October 23rd, 2015, 03:23 PM
My name is Marilyn, and I am a 'Groupie' too. I always recognize her hands when that is all that shows up in a pic for a tut. Yep....some of us have it bad....

kensington
October 23rd, 2015, 06:20 PM
My name is Marilyn, and I am a 'Groupie' too. I always recognize her hands when that is all that shows up in a pic for a tut. Yep....some of us have it bad....

You were a groupie before being a groupie was cool?