PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the world ???

Swedish leo
October 22nd, 2015, 09:42 AM
This has happened to day in Sweden.

We have not have this kind of horror before.

I am very sad.

Sweden sword attack at school ? at least one dead | GT (http://www.expressen.se/gt/one-dead-after-sword-attack-in-school/)

They just reported that one of the children did not make it.

dwil23
October 22nd, 2015, 09:47 AM
So sad. Annika, this world is out of control. I know the reason, as many do, but it would be "politically incorrect" to state it here, and since we have been politely asked not to discuss politics, I will refrain.

I will say that I think it is interesting, though, that more and more of these attacks are being perpetrated with weapons other than guns. It truly goes to show that it is the evil within the heart of the individual(s), not the weapon itself, that is to blame.

Prayers for all involved.

Judy Kay
October 22nd, 2015, 09:59 AM
We are having the same issues in the United States., it is very sad and disturbing to say the least.

DeniseSm
October 22nd, 2015, 10:57 AM
What a terrible tragedy. I'm so sorry.

easyquilts
October 22nd, 2015, 11:06 AM
I'm so sorry.... We are having similar problems this dude if the pond, too.... It makes me do angry...and sad...

There is a lot I would like to say, but will respect the rules of our forum.... They are in force for a very good reason...that I agree with.

Panda
October 22nd, 2015, 12:16 PM
Very very sad, indeed. All these attacks are making me sick.

Kathy

Swedish leo
October 22nd, 2015, 12:26 PM
We are not used to this here in Sweden . As if you ever can be used to this.
I do not think any thing like this has ever happened here. School attacks I mean.

Sweden is a very safe country compared to the rest of the world.

But it seems like the violence have increased a lot in the last 5 years or so.

It is sad.

Monique
October 22nd, 2015, 02:39 PM
So terribly sad indeed.

Lori63
October 22nd, 2015, 02:39 PM
I'm so sorry this is starting to happen in Sweden also.

jjkaiser
October 22nd, 2015, 03:44 PM
The world has gone completely crazy I think sometimes. There is not enough respect and value for human life like there used to be and it only seems to be getting worse. These senseless tragedies are so sad, and my heart goes out to the families of these innocent victims.