PDA

View Full Version : You might want to look out the window

pharris123
October 16th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Because you will probably see donkeys flying. I just vacuumed the sewing room.

irishrn
October 16th, 2015, 09:57 AM
LOL!
If I do mine, I'm gonna see snow!!!

shirleyknot
October 16th, 2015, 10:30 AM
I finally have a little room to CALL a sewing room! Goodwill got a lot of stuff, sold a bunch too. Its tight but its mine, and already been vacuumed once.

asta
October 16th, 2015, 10:52 AM
While you have the vacuum out, do my living room rug please!

Monique
October 16th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Scatter brain at it again. I went to pee and looked out the absolutely dirtiest window. 3 rooms done and one more room to go. OYE!!! It is amazing when you can see out the windows again. I did the windows downstairs about 3 weeks ago.

SewnByBee
October 16th, 2015, 11:46 AM
I have a CLutter BUG in the house, running ramped...... need .......repellent, catcher's, or something.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.(sorry)

toggpine
October 16th, 2015, 01:13 PM
I have a CLutter BUG in the house, running ramped...... need .......repellent, catcher's, or something!

Is that what it is?
I thought my family just had a bad case of "Flat-surface-itis". No clear/clean flat surface is allowed to stay that way for more than 24 hours. This is especially true of the kitchen counters and the dining room table.
I did terrify the cat yesterday and vacuum the house!

asta
October 16th, 2015, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=SewnByBee;806723]I have a CLutter BUG in the house, running ramped...... need .......repellent, catcher's, or something.

Clutter Bugs! I have a bad infestation of bunnies and they are quickly multiplying!!!!

Sharyn J
October 16th, 2015, 03:35 PM
I'm still hearing them! They're happy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_PsOVPaW4w

SewnByBee
October 16th, 2015, 04:13 PM
Just remember, in the long run, what will be important........Lol.

verenaerin
October 16th, 2015, 04:50 PM
We are currently redoing our basement, where my sewing area was. It had a very low pile utility rug. I hated it. Needles would get stuck in it and never come out. Vacuuming did nothing, it was like the thread was woven into the carpet. We just finished tiling the whole room and it looks great. It will be so much easier to clean and find stuff.

Good job with the cleaning. Who has time when there is fabric to be sewn!