PDA

View Full Version : A little hoot

Lightwriter
October 16th, 2015, 06:02 AM
Just checking in on the night owls. All seem to be sleeping with their heads under their feathers. Searching hard for a sewing day, but the world will not cooperate. At the rate I am going, Monday may be my first real possibility.

Supposed to turn cold this weekend to the point of frost. Need to get the rest of the buttercups planted before ground gets too hard. Just wish I felt better...fall allergies have a grip and back/hip giving me a fit. Very long day of going to Durham for injection in hip and going to get the death pronouncement of my 7 year old laptop. laptop. Can't replace it right now, so my typing may be terrible on the Ipad.

Prayers for all in need happy Friday!

Granny Judy
October 16th, 2015, 06:50 AM
Flyin in for a short stop.. My nest is calling me. I had a great day working on the quilting part of my "scrap" quilt and it should be done by this week end. It isn't perfect, but It's sure interesting. (My first "scrap" quilt)

Visiting my Brother & Sil tomorrow (or should I say today?) for the first time in 10 years. He lives about an hour away but we don't get together unless I go to him.. So I am going to the mountain.

When I get home a lady is going to bring me a new addition for our pet population. Is moving and She can't keep him.. A little bit of fur that will be getting those claws trimmed first off.

His name is Junior and he is 8 years old. Already house broke, neutered and is a toy size, not the tea cup tho... LOL
I am ready to have a little pet. It's been 5 years since I lost Tuffy (cocker). This one is mature and I don't have to go thru the potty training and chewing everything stage.

Carol336
October 16th, 2015, 06:52 AM
Good morning Connie.....Condolences on your laptop....

First night home from our little trip - and it was oh so nice sleeping in my own bed. Acutally slept in till 5:15 - can't beat that - LOL

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone

judimccl
October 16th, 2015, 03:00 PM
Hi Judy - love the quilt! Good luck with your new baby, Junior.

Judi :icon_wave: