PDA

View Full Version : Whew! The move is complete!

g8dhorse7
October 14th, 2015, 09:33 AM
We are now officially licensed Floridians! We moved to Daytona Beach last Friday. I'm thrilled to be living at the beach. Most every box is unpacked except my sewing supplies. Hubby is going to put my new sewing cabinet together today or tomorrow and then I can, finally, set up my sewing room. I had to put my quilt top and two custom order bags on hold until after we got settled. I'm impatiently waiting rev up my girls and get down to business. LOL! We'll be here for a year and then go where the wind blows us. If any of you are nearby and would like to meet up, let me know. I always love talking sewing...and quilting....and bag making....and beach...and boating...and horses....LOL!

shirleyknot
October 14th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Which gaited horses do you have? No gaited here, though I did have a TWH for a while. I have Arabian cutting horses. I don't think I could afford to move to Fla, so I live in Arkansas. No beach, but its cheap.

judimccl
October 14th, 2015, 12:36 PM
welcome from a fellow Floridian - down in South Florida. Know what you mean about moving - just moved from my house into an apartment (downsizing) and am chomping at the bit to get my sewing stuff all set up. But that will have to wait awhile as I have my granddaughter, great-granddaughter and newborn great-grandson staying with me for a month. Here's to both of us getting our quilting back in gear. :icon_wave:

mischiefkat
October 14th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Welcome to the forum from SW Florida. kathy