PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in...

Genny
November 4th, 2011, 02:26 AM
:icon_wave:Hellp everyone...Making my nightly after work stop...here at MSQC forums...this has become a habit, one that I truly look forward too. Everyone here is so plesant and friendly! This is starting to feel like a second home to me. Hope everyone had a great day!

rebeccas-sewing
November 4th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Hi Jenny,

We have lots of fun here for sure. Every break I take during the day I'm on here checking to see what's new. It's quite addicting! It's always so nice to make friends who enjoy quilting. In my life outside the forum I have very few friends I can talk to about sewing. I talk to the ladies at Joann Fabrics down the street but those conversations are brief for obvious reasons. At the Fullerton Musical Theatre's costume shop my conversations are about costuming. The forum is a gathering of minds that definitely enriches my experience as a quilter.

Rebecca

Loonwatcher
November 4th, 2011, 07:11 AM
We have lots of fun here for sure. Every break I take during the day I'm on here checking to see what's new. It's quite addicting! It's always so nice to make friends who enjoy quilting. In my life outside the forum I have very few friends I can talk to about sewing.
DITTO!!!!!

quilter.martha
November 4th, 2011, 07:51 AM
I find myself spending way too much time here, but I really enjoy it. The connections I've made here with other quilters is so precious to me, I wonder what I ever did before I joined the forum.

Blondie
November 4th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Hi Genny,
this forum IS very addicting. And it is a very comfy place to be. As with our Quilter Martha, what did we ever do before MSQC?
Hope your weekend is fun

janluna
November 4th, 2011, 11:25 PM
I feel the same way. It's home. I can't go a day without and if I do, I feel lost. And I wonder how is everyone, what did so&so do with this quilt or problem. All of you make it so. Love, Jan L.